JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will there be justice for Juicy or will he skate faking a hate crime?

• Yes, he will be found guilty and do time.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, he will be found guilty but will get a slap on the wrist as he walks out the door.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No, he'll skate away.

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
There's a name for that...

Click to enlarge
iPL2Uz5Y.png

They are all liars. Pathetic.
Not all...

Retired Judge Sheila O'Brien, who successfully filed the motion as a private citizen to have a special prosecutor assigned to the case, slammed Foxx, calling her a "liar."

"Kim Foxx should resign. This report shows she is a liar, that her administration is in chaos and that she's blaming everyone else," O'Brien said. "She should resign. Taxpayers deserve better and Ms. Preckwinkle, her mentor, should take no part in replacing Foxx."

"Cook County Government needs to clean house," she added.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2019/6...ge-pushing-jussie-smollett-special-prosecutor

Not all...

Retired Judge Sheila O'Brien, who successfully filed the motion as a private citizen to have a special prosecutor assigned to the case, slammed Foxx, calling her a "liar."

"Kim Foxx should resign. This report shows she is a liar, that her administration is in chaos and that she's blaming everyone else," O'Brien said. "She should resign. Taxpayers deserve better and Ms. Preckwinkle, her mentor, should take no part in replacing Foxx."

"Cook County Government needs to clean house," she added.

To be honest I skimmed 50% of the article.
It pisses me off it had to go to a jury trial. The whole thing made a mockery of our justice system.
I hope anyone caught lying is prosecuted, disbarred, and stripped of any ability to find a job besides cleaning bed pans at old folks home.

Given the toilet water I hear coming out of That Foxx woman's mouth since this started I am totally shocked to hear she would lie. Be really shocking to hear she doubled down on lies. :eek:
I'm not sure which is more pathetic, that she can lie so easily to a camera or that so many will listen to it and still support her. :s0054:

To be honest I skimmed 50% of the article.
It pisses me off it had to go to a jury trial. The whole thing made a mockery of our justice system.
I hope anyone caught lying is prosecuted, disbarred, and stripped of any ability to find a job besides cleaning bed pans at old folks home.
But would you really want that POS anywhere near your Grandpa?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top