JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess she didn't get enough stimulus money.

Not to worry.......I'm guessing that someone will be along shortly to help her to vote properly.

Or maybe......Nancy will share a stock tip?

Aloha, Mark

Can't pay? More like won't pay. And the reporting is golden, "hit with a judgement" lol. The judgement was to pay your overdue bill. Good to know she is part of the crew that determines where the city spends its billions. Yes, billions. With a "b". 5.7 billion approved last fall.

Ilani sends its regards

Someone irresponsible with their own finances in charge of the city budget?! That's like giving a drug addict a job in a pharmacy and putting them in charge of the narcotics safe.

Last Edited:
Can't pay? More like won't pay. And the reporting is golden, "hit with a judgement" lol. The judgement was to pay your overdue bill. Good to know she is part of the crew that determines where the city spends its billions. Yes, billions. With a "b". 5.7 billion approved last fall.

Good catch on the "cant pay vs wont pay" distinction. It is spot on.

This is an issue that goes back for a few years. She has had more than enough opportunity to make good on her debt.
I've been reckless with money when i was younger. A company will make multiple repeated attempts to collect their money and will send it to collections or start the legal process to collect it in court. After they have exhausted all other avenues.

She clearly chose to not pay and has the means to pay.
In my opinion she should never be in arms reach of any financial responsibility other than handing out crayons to kids. Even then i am not sure she wont figure out how to f**k that up royally.
I hope this leads to further investigations into her money management practices in her official capacities with the city. My gut feeling is that they might find gaping holes in the money and budgets that she manages.

Last Edited:
An audit might be interesting. I don't actually know but wouldn't be shocked to find she gets city-funded meal stipends and a gas card.

Good catch on the "cant pay vs wont pay" distinction. It is spot on.

This is an issue that goes back for a few years. She has had more than enough opportunity to make good on her debt.
I've been reckless with money when i was younger. A company will make multiple repeated attempts to collect their money and will send it to collections or start the legal process to collect it in court. After they have exhausted all other avenues.

She clearly chose to not pay and has the means to pay.
In my opinion she should never be in arms reach of any financial responsibility other than handing out crayons to kids. Even then i am not sure she wont figure out hot f**k that up royally.
I hope this leads to further investigations into her money management practices in her official capacities with the city. My gut feeling is that they might find gaping holes in the money and budgets that she manages.
Here's the thing! THESE days if you don't have a credit rating your screwed in so many ways. I never had a credit rating. Until 2000. Old family friends that were like second parents to my brother and I. Had no kids, worked their buts off. Depression era kids you know. They left my brother and I some money from working all their lives. That allowed us to buy a house, and put up half as a down payment. BAM, credit out our ears! Every body wanted to give us credit now. Now days, no credit is going to be a real pain. It was getting bad back in 2000! What's hardesty going to do with tanked credit? Must be a new woke law for people just like her, probably.

Here's the thing! THESE days if you don't have a credit rating your screwed in so many ways. I never had a credit rating. Until 2000. Old family friends that were like second parents to my brother and I. Had no kids, worked their buts off. Depression era kids you know. They left my brother and I some money from working all their lives. That allowed us to buy a house, and put up half as a down payment. BAM, credit out our ears! Every body wanted to give us credit now. Now days, no credit is going to be a real pain. It was getting bad back in 2000! What's hardesty going to do with tanked credit? Must be a new woke law for people just like her, probably.
This is exactly what I was thinking when I read this. One party has been pushing for a while that credit rating is racists and such for just this reason. Teach people to that they are not responsible for any poor choices they make and soon they find this hurts when they go to rent a place, shop for insurance, and often even jobs. So of course the people who have been pushing that no one is accountable are pushing to stop the pain from making those poor choices. This woman has VERY bad credit now. I am sure for now she can use political pull to help get around that. If she ends up out of public office? She is going to be in trouble and will have to rely on others to cover for her.

If she ends up out of public office?
IF!?!? IF??? Oh Lord, help us. Used to be a public servant being paid the public's money, would be ran out of town for behavior like this. Her living on the street in one of the many homeless camp around town would work for me. Along with the rest of them at city hall would be ideal. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing that hardesty wretch living on the street with the guy in the dilapidated tent trailer a block from my house! That would turn my frown up-side-down every time I drove by! :s0115:

Last Edited:
IF!?!? IF??? Oh Lord, help us. Used to a public servant being paid the public's money, would be ran out of town for behavior like this. Her living on the street in one of the many homeless camp around town would work for me. Along with the rest of them at city hall would be ideal. Heck, I wouldn't mind seeing that hardesty wretch living on the street with the guy in the dilapidated tent trailer a block from my house! That would turn my frown up-side-down every time I drove by! :s0115:

Put em all out on the streets and then reverse the legal camping bullchit so that they have to then leave the city or be arrested daily.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top