JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You mean like it was in New Orleans during the aftermath of Katrina?

Yeah, exactly like that.

National, state, local emergency and all that will no doubt apply.

I agree with what you are all saying regarding Katrina, etc. My comment was in response to another post wondering about some kind of legal protection against firearms confiscation during declared states of emergency or martial law. The point I was trying to make was that if the Second Amendment is not enough legal protection, then what further legislation than the BILL OF RIGHTS possibly could be?

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Asked if the incident was being investigated as a hate crime, Rains replied: "No, it's not. It's being investigated as an assault." Eugene A. Seidel, first assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, declined to comment on the case when reached by FoxNews.com.

"Our policy is not to comment one way or another about cases," Seidel said when asked if his office has inquired about the incident. "All I can say is no comment."

Read more: Beating of Alabama man not seen as hate crime, despite claim 'Trayvon' invoked | Fox News

Our owners love this stuff. The more we fight amongst ourselves, the less attention we will pay toward them.

Note: I am not trying to fight these people.. it is all one sided as far as intent, but (I am sure just like you) I am not going to be a victim

The people who are doing this violence are not bright enough to understand what you are saying, they work through a brute, emotional, testosterone laden haze

When one asks "Isn't the 2nd Ammendment there to protect that?", one must look no further than Katrina to see that guns were taken from legal, law abiding citizens. 2A does protect it, but when the Army takes your weapons, do you call the police? Be wise folks. If you think you will combat martial law or any government takeover with your AK or Saiga 12, you are out of your mind. Our piddly little rifles are nothing compared to bunker-busting missiles and attack helicopters. The armor piercing ammo you bought is great for an individual, but will do nothing for an approaching Stryker. If it breaks down to the point of LA riots in all major cities, all of this speculation is just that, speculation. How it plays out will only be known when it's over. Kip.

Being a Marine who was deployed to the cess pool that is Louisiana, my ex-wife is also from there..., I can tell you that most of those "law-abiding citizens" were looting like crazy and shooting at military and police in the area. And if you think a round from a civilian firearm can kill you any less than a round from a military rifle you are a god damned idiot.

Being a Marine who was deployed to the cess pool that is Louisiana, my ex-wife is also from there..., I can tell you that most of those "law-abiding citizens" were looting like crazy and shooting at military and police in the area. And if you think a round from a civilian firearm can kill you any less than a round from a military rifle you are a god damned idiot.

Have you seen the house to house clearances and the old lady whose home was invaded and she was knocked down and disarmed of her revolver by what can only be described as a pig? I can tell you what I saw made me angry enough to shoot any goon who was involved

I knew this was coming. J. Jackson and A. Sharpton are stirring this up before an election and to strength their own political power. News media needs a race war to get Obama re-elected. Sad that people cannot treat each other with dignity and respect.
Alot of people conceal carry now days, so physically attacking someone goes staight to deadly force real quick. You cannot give someone a country bubblegum beating just because your offended by them. Things have changed and we will see more of this kind of shootings. How does the individual receiving the beating know you are only going to bloody them. At some point, due to fear, anger, or stupidity you use the gun. Game over.

Now lets see if our illustrious President speaks out about this.

If not,then he is as much to blame as Zimmerman
This is total BS

Again,tell your friends and relatives that live in urban environments,to watch their blacks

Thanks for posting this..............I think

Fixed your typo

I received another warning this morning about posting an article in Other Topics and the post was removed because it was not "associated with guns or the Sec ond Amendment"
The subject? How the Dems were caught stuffing ballot boxes during the 2008 election. Now you think that rigging an election so that a Communist took office to destroy the US Constitution would qualify as having a bearing on the 2nd Amendment. I get this here alot, some mods even move my posts into different forums so that they "Qualify" to be removed. I'm suprised that this thread was left intact.
Sociopaths are attracted to positions of power, even petty power

My usual street load out (I have seen too much not to carry this much)

Primary 9MM BHP with 15 or 17 rd mag + (2) 15 rders and usually (2) 21 rders

.40 BHP with (4 to 5) 10 rd mags

1911 .45 with 10 rd mag in the gun + (4 to 6) 8 to 11 rders

2nd gun is usually my M43 Firestar 9mm with 9 rds + (3) 7 rd reloads

Sometimes a .38 derringer or .380 elsewhere (3rd gun)

Why not just carry a rifle and and a pistol instead of 3 pistols? lol I assume you take a fanny/back pack everywhere you go because you would look like batman without it. Giant utility belt included.

Why not just carry a rifle and and a pistol instead of 3 pistols? lol I assume you take a fanny/back pack everywhere you go because you would look like batman without it. Giant utility belt included.

I read that as three options of a primary pistol and then the back ups.....I could be wrong

Racism isn't appreciated.
Who said anything about being racist.....oh wait, you did. If you don't like racism then stop bringing it up. If you read the article and watched the clip you might have noticed that the black community in that neighborhood beat a white man with in inches of his life due to his race. With the current racial tensions in this country, watching out for an angry mob of black people assaulting other races is not that wild of an idea, as illustrated by the article.

I read that as three options of a primary pistol and then the back ups.....I could be wrong

Who said anything about being racist.....oh wait, you did. If you don't like racism then stop bringing it up. If you read the article and watched the clip you might have noticed that the black community in that neighborhood beat a white man with in inches of his life due to his race. With the current racial tensions in this country, watching out for an angry mob of black people assaulting other races is not that wild of an idea, as illustrated by the article.

I would hope that black people keep other blacks in line when it comes to similar situations. We are all in this together and every race commits crimes all the same.

How does the individual receiving the beating know you are only going to bloody them.

I haven't seen that angle posted here much. When I used to fight most times the winner would stand over the loser and gloat/shout/do a TD dance, nowdays a fella laying on the ground gets his head kicked in or has a cinderblock smashed into it.

Zimmerman had two good sized wounds on the back of his head, he might have been close to blacking out. He knew if that happened at the minimum his pistol would have gone to his attacker and at worse his attacker continues banging his head into the cement or shoots him.

He helped to put himself in that situation but once there he had to survive.

I haven't seen that angle posted here much. When I used to fight most times the winner would stand over the loser and gloat/shout/do a TD dance, nowdays a fella laying on the ground gets his head kicked in or has a cinderblock smashed into it.

Zimmerman had two good sized wounds on the back of his head, he might have been close to blacking out. He knew if that happened at the minimum his pistol would have gone to his attacker and at worse his attacker continues banging his head into the cement or shoots him.

He helped to put himself in that situation but once there he had to survive.

Yeah, I am all for facts. What was put out until recently made him look guilty as hell until I finally saw the photo of his head.

However, the problem doesn't lie in what went down between zimmerman and trayvon. Its about how the police handled it.

Violence within the same race (be it black, white, brown, green, purple) is much more prevalent than pick your race vs. pick your race violence. These celebrity(the ones that get covered by the media) cases where there is race on race violence is a very small minority of the violent crime that goes on in this country. But even then, violent crime is still a very rare occurrence compared to the other types of crime committed in this society. Just look at wall street, those crooks are harming us everyday and nobody really talks about it.

Violence within the same race (be it black, white, brown, green, purple) is much more prevalent than pick your race vs. pick your race violence. These celebrity(the ones that get covered by the media) cases where there is race on race violence is a very small minority of the violent crime that goes on in this country, but even then violent crime is still a very rare occurrence compared to the other types of crime committed in this society. Just look at wall street, those crooks are harming us everyday and nobody really talks about it.

The trayvon martin case got a lot of attention because he wasn't arrested. If he were arrested it would have been just another killing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads