JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Quote-" Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse."

This is the bull scat of it all; there won't be any fallout over this. A mob lynches an unarmed guy and somehow its ok because they are angry over a case that hasn't even gone to trial, much less decided, in a different state. And over what? He "fussed" at some kids playing in the street. And of course, it never mentions that the mob was comprised of blacks or any other ethnicity. Why then, would they say that it was "justice for Trayvon" if they weren't? Call it what you want, it sure sounds like race war to me.

Now lets see if our illustrious President speaks out about this.

If not,then he is as much to blame as Zimmerman
This is total BS

Again,tell your friends and relatives that live in urban environments,to watch their backs

Thanks for posting this..............I think

Just Facebooked it so my leftist relatives could see who they voted for.
This needs to be spread around,so our friends who think they are progressive and all politically correct,can see what they have started.

This isn't Zimmerman's fault.This is the medias fault and the President's fault,for not speaking out against the Panther's and the religious leaders' BS as of late.

This will not end well.

I'm dreading when Zimmerman is exhonerated, and my sympathies for anyone living anywhere around a big urban city this summer. If we don't have martial law in all the major cities by the end of the summer it will be a miracle.

I'm dreading when Zimmerman is exhonerated, and my sympathies for anyone living anywhere around a big urban city this summer. If we don't have martial law in all the major cities by the end of the summer it will be a miracle.

Which will play right into the anti-gunners play book! I'm sure weapons confiscation will be part of martial law even though not legal in some areas.

Not sure but I think in WA we have no protection against confiscation under martial law. Anyone know for sure?

Supposed to be no longer applies

We the People will have to rise at some point and restore the foundations. In the meantime watch your 6

Which will play right into the anti-gunners play book! I'm sure weapons confiscation will be part of martial law even though not legal in some areas.

Not sure but I think in WA we have no protection against confiscation under martial law. Anyone know for sure?

With Gargoyle and crew in office now I'm sure they would find any excuse they could to confiscate guns in the name of public safety

State of Emergency is the new word for martial law.

RCW 43.06.220: State of emergency

Some protection. Federal law already prohibit it

(e) The possession of firearms or any other deadly weapon by a person (other than a law enforcement officer) in a place other than that person's place of residence or business;

Where is the president on this, why is his not denouncing this, well never mind I know why.

During an election year?!? The prez doesn't give a shiite about some white guy beaten nearly to death, and the only reason that he would even notice the Trayvon case is to try and turn it into votes by pandering to the sympathetic masses. It's the same reason that he wants amnesty for illegal immigrants; not because it's the right thing to do, but because it will, in essence, buy lots of votes for his party.

Last Edited:
When one asks "Isn't the 2nd Ammendment there to protect that?", one must look no further than Katrina to see that guns were taken from legal, law abiding citizens. 2A does protect it, but when the Army takes your weapons, do you call the police? Be wise folks. If you think you will combat martial law or any government takeover with your AK or Saiga 12, you are out of your mind. Our piddly little rifles are nothing compared to bunker-busting missiles and attack helicopters. The armor piercing ammo you bought is great for an individual, but will do nothing for an approaching Stryker. If it breaks down to the point of LA riots in all major cities, all of this speculation is just that, speculation. How it plays out will only be known when it's over. Kip.

I think I am going to start carrying the .45 again with about 4 clips.

My usual street load out (I have seen too much not to carry this much)

Primary 9MM BHP with 15 or 17 rd mag + (2) 15 rders and usually (2) 21 rders

.40 BHP with (4 to 5) 10 rd mags

1911 .45 with 10 rd mag in the gun + (4 to 6) 8 to 11 rders

2nd gun is usually my M43 Firestar 9mm with 9 rds + (3) 7 rd reloads

Sometimes a .38 derringer or .380 elsewhere (3rd gun)

When one asks "Isn't the 2nd Ammendment there to protect that?", one must look no further than Katrina to see that guns were taken from legal, law abiding citizens. 2A does protect it, but when the Army takes your weapons, do you call the police? Be wise folks. If you think you will combat martial law or any government takeover with your AK or Saiga 12, you are out of your mind. Our piddly little rifles are nothing compared to bunker-busting missiles and attack helicopters. The armor piercing ammo you bought is great for an individual, but will do nothing for an approaching Stryker. If it breaks down to the point of LA riots in all major cities, all of this speculation is just that, speculation. How it plays out will only be known when it's over. Kip.

If it goes nationwide the military will be as helpless as kittens

I think I am going to start carrying the .45 again with about 4 clips.

Since someone else will say it anyway,take some magazine for the gun too.:s0162:

I too am thinking of carrying the 1911 in stead of the g19.I am getting a new lone wolf slide for the glock 10mm,then that will be the Tacoma carry gun.

Guess I could carry both when I go to town.

Think about this another way.If he does get convicted,then the beating could start anyway.Or they may just run through neighborhood doing as they please,believing they won't get shot any more.
Heck who's gunna shoot us knowing they;ll go to jail? Normal folks worry about the repercussions of their actions,unlike criminals.
Or if the one who beat the white guy get away with it,then we will have some serous problems.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR