JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't like it and guess most - it should be all - of us here won't either. Obviously the two dimwit witches from Washington will vote for it. I hope the Republicans don't fall, but have my doubts. Our last hope will be the House. Thank God for Rand Paul, Lee, Cruz and Rubio.

Well this is closing the barn door a bit too late:

SEC. 207. Limitation on operations by the
Department of Justice.

The Department of Justice, and any of its law
enforcement coordinate agencies, shall not conduct any operation where a Federal
firearms licensee is directed, instructed, enticed, or otherwise encouraged by
the Department of Justice to sell a firearm to an individual if the Department
of Justice, or a coordinate agency, knows or has reasonable cause to believe
that such an individual is purchasing on behalf of another for an illegal
purpose unless the Attorney General, the Deputy Attorney General, or the
Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division personally reviews and
approves the operation, in writing, and determines that the agency has prepared
an operational plan that includes sufficient safeguards to prevent firearms from
being transferred to third parties without law enforcement taking reasonable
steps to lawfully interdict those firearms.

I don't understand the part about transfers. If this thing passes will it be legal to go out on BLM land and fire off a few rounds then hand my gun to a friend to fire a few? That's not a shooting range, or a home and we are not hunting. Looks like it might be ok if your friend was a prospective buyer of the gun. What a bunch of BS!

It's poorly written for the above reasons, except section 207, and it then goes on to create more government control to regulate safety on college campuses. This thing needs to be stopped. Those who have been writing and calling their reps and senators, thank you. Those who haven't, WAKE UP AND GET MOVING!

It's poorly written for the above reasons, except section 207, and it then goes on to create more government control to regulate safety on college campuses. This thing needs to be stopped. Those who have been writing and calling their reps and senators, thank you. Those who haven't, WAKE UP AND GET MOVING!

"(3) REQUIRED CONSULTATION.—In developing the final advisory school safety guidelines under this subsection, the interagency task force shall consult with stakeholders and interested parties, including parents, teachers, and agencies."

Apparently students opinions don't actually matter about campus safety issues...

Non of the gun grabbing bills have to make any sense nor do they need to stop violent crime. They only have to show the low information voter that they care enough to do something. That buys votes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top