JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typed a reply, realized it would probably be removed.
Ill say this, banks are a scratch on the surface.
I will also say this, the war on drugs = the war on guns. Funded by the same prisons to acquire the same outcomes using the same basic policies with the same basic histories. The anti gunners playbook is copy and paste the war on drugs. If you want to predict what they are going to do next, thats where to look.

And the "war on drugs" has been in full effect since the Reagan administration, yet drug use/sales/importation continues at a record pace Even our POTUS had to declare a national emergency on opiods. More laws fix everything, eh? :rolleyes:

And the "war on drugs" has been in full effect since the Reagan administration, yet drug use/sales/importation continues at a record pace Even our POTUS had to declare a national emergency on opiods. More laws fix everything, eh? :rolleyes:
Always;) originally incepted to target undesirable voting populations, paired with poor border control. The war on drugs has worked perfectly as intended, aid the destruction of impoverished communities and rampage through the prosperity and education of our youth in more succesful communities. Generation by generation we will be dependent on the states solutions to the states manufactured crisis.

So look at what's going on at the street level concerning the war on drugs, most locales have seriously overhauled their punishment for illegal drugs. In one location an icenof pot gets you a ticket, in another it's an arrestable felony... Eventually, I can see all these just being ticketed offenses...

Maybe they'll get to the same point against guns. Just tickets and fines... Then cut them free. After all it's about the revenue stream...

So look at what's going on at the street level concerning the war on drugs, most locales have seriously overhauled their punishment for illegal drugs. In one location an icenof pot gets you a ticket, in another it's an arrestable felony... Eventually, I can see all these just being ticketed offenses...

Maybe they'll get to the same point against guns. Just tickets and fines... Then cut them free. After all it's about the revenue stream...

Shoot, in Seattle the mayor has ordered LEO to do nothing about possession and use. Apparently they lost the "war". :rolleyes:

It seems as if there always is a new gun control bill being proposed...And they all say the same thing :
Lets ban , limit or require...to own or not own a firearm

All of which don't make sense to me...
We have had gun control / firearm laws / measures here in America since the 1700's ...none of which have stopped or reduced crime in any serious degree...

More importantly :
Why keep proposing the same "solution" or variation of the same , that clearly doesn't work..?

Could it be , that the folks behind such measures / laws are after something else entirely...?
Andy

Don't forget "Common sense....." in their spewing rhetoric. :rolleyes:

Is that a real gun? Looking at the cuts, it seems like the front of the slide would be driven upward on firing (and the back downward) -- I'm having a hard time imagining how this functions. If it's real, I'd like to know more.

real.png

"The only people who could reasonably oppose a ban on gun silencers are criminals trying to avoid detection by law enforcement or mass murderers trying to hurt as many people as possible ..."

Seriously?! What a sack of fecal matter. :mad:

I mainly use ours to shoot metallic silhouettes (chicken, pig, turkey, and ram). Less noise in the general area, no spooked animals, can shoot without hearing protection, and when with my wife, we can have a pleasant conversation whilst doing so. Turns out that doesn't exist though according to an intellectually dishonest pustule known as one Sen. Blumenthal. :rolleyes:

Someone should ask the UK -- you know, the be all end all of gun control -- why it is that suppressors are practically a requirement for hunting. (hint: reduces noise pollution, and nobody can say that "you can just buy a suppressor on the internet" -- the hurdles for NFA firearms are as stringent as anywhere)

Shoot, in Seattle the mayor has ordered LEO to do nothing about possession and use. Apparently they lost the "war". :rolleyes:

If they catch someone that has something to loose or is not in tune with the new agendas im sure it would play out different.

You couldn't possible be referencing that every nation that is trumpeted as our enemy has no central banking system?
Last I heard, North Korea and Iran have yet to come under the protective wing of the NWO/Central Banking System.

"so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name"

Watch out Andy, those are dangerous questions to be asking;)
Might lead to offtopic discussions,
Like how the war on guns isnt about firearms at all, just like our wars in the middle east have nothing to do with the middle east.
And likewise how the "War of Northern Agression" was NOT ABOUT SLAVERY....
Good Ol' Fake News....

Look into the Acts Past in the yrs following...

We are CURRENTLY WITNESSING THEIR FRUITS RIPENING....:(

Noncompliance is not even an option.

It is if the shooter only owns solvent traps...

Even our POTUS had to declare a national emergency on opiods.

Yeah, I'm not thanking him for that. Once upon a time, Congress mandated that the VA provide pain relief for veterans... then came Oxycontin and Fentanyl abuse... now I don't get to have any hydrocodone to control my neck spasms. If I still had to work, I'd be in real trouble with muscle tension-induced migraine!!! In effect, there is a ban on prescribing opoid pain meds. We've seen how well that works when users then go to the street to buy Fentanyl. Taking effective tools away from responsible patients is just like gun control indeed.

It is if the shooter only owns solvent traps...

Yeah, I'm not thanking him for that. Once upon a time, Congress mandated that the VA provide pain relief for veterans... then came Oxycontin and Fentanyl abuse... now I don't get to have any hydrocodone to control my neck spasms. If I still had to work, I'd be in real trouble with muscle tension-induced migraine!!! In effect, there is a ban on prescribing opoid pain meds. We've seen how well that works when users then go to the street to buy Fentanyl. Taking effective tools away from responsible patients is just like gun control indeed.
Yeahbut, weed will fix every ailment. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top