JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeahbut, weed will fix every ailment. :rolleyes:

Mmmm, CBD can be "fair" to "good" pain relief depending on the problem. But smoking wacky tobacky is only good for a few types of problems.

I wish for something that will "fix" my ailments... I'd be better off holding my breath.

So, by their way of thinking, I should remove the entire exhaust system from my Big Block Dodge 440 and run it with open headers, (for the children), so that every one knows IF i'm about to break the law! Sounds legit, after all, only criminals use Mufflers on their Big Block Muscle Cars to break the law!

Maybe I should install Loudners, make it extra safe!
Loud Pipes Save Lives!:p:D:p

So, by their way of thinking, I should remove the entire exhaust system from my Big Block Dodge 440 and run it with open headers, (for the children), so that every one knows IF i'm about to break the law! Sounds legit, after all, only criminals use Mufflers on their Big Block Muscle Cars to break the law!

Maybe I should install Loudners, make it extra safe!
Loud Pipes Save Lives!:p:D:p
Generally the first thing Harley owners do is change the pipes - I did. I does make it easier for car drivers to hear you coming and going:cool:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews