JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right you are. Less than 120,000 votes. Dam it's disgusting seeing that tiny bit of Oregon making the decision for all that territory. And WORSE, is the brown thing ignoring such a large part of the states need.

View attachment 1197319
IMO Knute did better than I thought he would which was a small surprise. Those 7 blue counties, IDK... my guess is they hold more population than the rest of the state?

Ive heard a saying I'm thinking is true, society always has a slight liberal bias... so Ive lost confidence Oregon will ever flip red. IMO somethings gotta change and adapt and I think the only hope is unaffiliated but I also think that Betsy has a slim chance, just the best chance. If she wins it will be by a slim margin. I do get an impression with some of my more moderate liberal friends they are fed up with the crime, inflation and even the mask control thing got to them. I think if all conservatives voted for Betsy the few moderate liberals that are fed up could possibly flip the state to unaffiliated.
Thats my theory anyways, and I'm not that confident enough conservatives will vote for Betsy. But I am, sadly... confident that no Republican will win Oregon's governorship.

Article 1:

Section 1. The right of citizens each acre of land in the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age use.

:rolleyes:

Right you are. Less than 120,000 votes. Dam it's disgusting seeing that tiny bit of Oregon making the decision for all that territory. And WORSE, is the brown thing ignoring such a large part of the states need.

View attachment 1197319
This is exactly why there's an electoral college for the federal election of President/Vice President. Otherwise the highly populated metro areas on both coasts would dictate elections, leaving the farmer in Kansas holding his willie in his hand….

Last Edited:
We need to get behind Betsy Johnson this November.

Vote Republican and you waste our best chance to keep Tina Kotek or Tobia Reed out of Salem.

I hope people understand what it means having Tina Kotek as Governor, nothing good.

IMO Knute did better than I thought he would which was a small surprise. Those 7 blue counties, IDK... my guess is they hold more population than the rest of the state?

Ive heard a saying I'm thinking is true, society always has a slight liberal bias... so Ive lost confidence Oregon will ever flip red. IMO somethings gotta change and adapt and I think the only hope is unaffiliated but I also think that Betsy has a slim chance, just the best chance. If she wins it will be by a slim margin. I do get an impression with some of my more moderate liberal friends they are fed up with the crime, inflation and even the mask control thing got to them. I think if all conservatives voted for Betsy the few moderate liberals that are fed up could possibly flip the state to unaffiliated.
Thats my theory anyways, and I'm not that confident enough conservatives will vote for Betsy. But I am, sadly... confident that no Republican will win Oregon's governorship.
I'm right there with you. The fact the high population area voting blue isn't what's troubling, it's the governor completely ignoring the needs of the majority of counties in the state. Oh yeah, there's a couple of things that get brought up and passed that's suppose to be to help rural counties/communities/populations I guess. But there are things that make it much harder for the people in those communities.
I'll have the signs ready for those repubs that will vote for who they "Like", rather than vote for who would be better for the state OVER ALL.

I don't believe we'd ever get a repub either. Between the right's far right crap, and the lying, cheating dims, it won't happen here.

This is exactly why there's an electoral college for the federal election of President/Vice President. Otherwise the highly populated metro areas on both coasts would dictate elections, leaving the farmer in Kansas holding his willie in his hand….
Well…. He could always transition, then pet "they's" kitty and squeeze "they's" ti…… er, nevermind.

People need to understand if they relect the Dems, the Dems will lock and mask us up again this upcoming flu season. It won't take much either.

...And they will probably pull out of their butt some "draft majority opinions" for mag and sporting rifle bans, keeping pace with WA and CA.

People need to understand if they relect the Dems, the Dems will lock and mask us up again this upcoming flu season. It won't take much either.

...And they will probably pull out of their butt some "draft majority opinions" for mag and sporting rifle bans, keeping pace with WA and CA.
i wont comply with any of it.

If I had no choice but a Republican, I'm gonna have to pick Bob Terinan, about the strongest 2nd choice of the worthless lot of um, and a damn site better then the rest! Still, Johnson is the best chance/choice!
I listened to Lars interview him a few days ago and he said that Joe beat Trump fair and square. (paraphrase) I stopped listening shortly thereafter.

We need to get behind Betsy Johnson this November.

Vote Republican and you waste our best chance to keep Tina Kotek or Tobia Reed out of Salem.

I hope people understand what it means having Tina Kotek as Governor, nothing good.
Love her commercials, but she was a D for a long time. Now she is a spoiler to ensure D victory if the R's vote for her instead of an R.

We're at the point where we have had what's basically an entire generation come of age nothing nothing except Ds in control.
This Nov. may be our last chance for the foreseeable future, we need to choose wisely in this primary, and then totally support whoever wins.
None of us will agree on all the issues and none of us will agree with all the positions that the candidates proclaim, but at this time I believe that winning is the most important thing.

Love her commercials, but she was a D for a long time. Now she is a spoiler to ensure D victory if the R's vote for her instead of an R.
But.... she has voted against the D party on gun control each and every time. Unlike several "Republicans" in the Oregon Legislature :rolleyes:

Non affiliated voters right now officially outnumber the Democrats. Right now both parties must try to get as many votes from this large block of voters, not just the Party Faithfuls.

The Republicans have been outnumbered by both groups for a long time, and many of them are currently leaving Oregon for places like Montana, Idaho, Arizona, Texas, and so forth.

Because right now there are more NAVs than either registered Ds or Rs, the time might be ripe for the abolishment of the Closed Primary system. Betsy Johnson stands the best opportunity for gun owners in Oregon to stave off the continuing attacks of gun rights from the State.

Have you actually looked through her profile, learned who she is and what she has done?
She has Fought the Fight for the 2nd since her first days, that alone makes her far more reliable then any putz repub! Do your self a great big favor and at least check her out some before posting how you think she will be!

For those all in for the letter by the name; have a question.
What, if anything, have your preferred Party done to uphold gun rights, even the Constitution in Oregon?
FA49E99F-62F7-4FC0-AC3C-6303860C6CBA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top