JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they've been aborted they can't speak. Unless there is some new trend "identifying as an abortion without actually being aborted" that I don't know about. It wouldn't surprise me.
I mean, it sounded like you knew how the aborted felt about it all, just wondering how you knew that 1) they were capable of having an opinion, and 2) what that opinion might be

I mean, it sounded like you knew how the aborted felt about it all, just wondering how you knew that 1) they were capable of having an opinion, and 2) what that opinion might be
They didn't get the chance. But we probably define life differently. Anyway this is probably getting too political and someone will show up and delete my comments. I'll see myself out.

Screw all the Republicans, they are not worth a Sh!t, never were, and have no chance of a win, only a voter split! Don't do it, please! We have a real chance, let's use it, make the most of it and start making changes in this state otherwise we got no chance at all!
im half tempted to vote for betsy johnson. i voted for pullium in the republican primary for now

If I had no choice but a Republican, I'm gonna have to pick Bob Terinan, about the strongest 2nd choice of the worthless lot of um, and a damn site better then the rest! Still, Johnson is the best chance/choice!

Be hilarious if Betsy Johnson got onto the Republican ticket somehow with enough write ins for the primary :rolleyes: like that'll happen in a "closed primary system" :rolleyes: in all seriousness, a lot of people are saying that elections ends next week. Thats just for the primaries for Oregon, to determine who will be on the ballot for general elections in November, am I correct?

Be hilarious if Betsy Johnson got onto the Republican ticket somehow with enough write ins for the primary :rolleyes: like that'll happen in a "closed primary system" :rolleyes: in all seriousness, a lot of people are saying that elections ends next week. Thats just for the primaries for Oregon, to determine who will be on the ballot for general elections in November, am I correct?
correct

If I had no choice but a Republican, I'm gonna have to pick Bob Terinan, about the strongest 2nd choice of the worthless lot of um, and a damn site better then the rest! Still, Johnson is the best chance/choice!
betsy has raised BIG money. i think shes got a real chance especially from moderate gop/dems.

No Republican is going to win deep blue Oregon. The only chance for gun rights is Besty Johnson and now is the best time to vote for someone like her as there will be a small amount of moderate Democrats that are fed up with the way the progressives have run the state in the ground. Besty could very well split just enough Democrat votes for that reason alone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top