JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at her voting record and decide for yourself. She has voted on the left for many bills most recently.
I believe you misunderstood what I said. I know her record, however, many don't. This is about educating not assuming people will dig that deep. If they did we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Again. letter by the name :rolleyes:

So this November, if Betsy gets on the ballot, it'll be a 3 way race and only Betsy will be a friend to gun owners. Otherwise it seems to be a choice between farthest left and rather left of center, neither who are truly friendly to gun owners. :rolleyes:

Don't be a lemming. Voting records are available if you take the time to look. Here's Christine Dazan's voting record. Here's Kotek's record and here's Betsy Johnson's voting record. There are other sources available but these seem relatively up to date.

I'm thinking that more Republicans will vote for an independent than dems, thus splitting the R's and leaving the d's in the majority, but I could be wrong. It takes hard work and research to make a decision that actually makes a difference this cycle. I hope everyone takes the task seriously and not make decisions based on spur of the moment emotions.

Did not see any voter analysis on TV but looking at the numbers it looks like Republicans did not vote in large numbers. There were a few places where Republicans out numbered the democrat vote but only one or two. ( I don't know the district boundaries outside of my own)

I understand the demographics of the state but I've also been to more places than Portland. People too lazy to mail in an envelope are probably not going to resist much bullying from politicians. Whether you actually believe in the system or not, vote anyway since you have nothing to lose.

There's not enough registered Republicans to even tie against registered Democrats, but there are enough Non Affiliated voters to take the win away from the Democrats, if Betsy can get on the ballot; this is the key strategy and the most important thing to do in June, to get more than enough petition signatures to put her on the ballot.

Otherwise..

Yeah.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top