JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screw all the Republicans, they are not worth a Sh!t, never were, and have no chance of a win, only a voter split! Don't do it, please! We have a real chance, let's use it, make the most of it and start making changes in this state otherwise we got no chance at all!

"Pro" "Choice" has such a positive ring to it as opposed to "Anti" "Murder"

How about keeping uR dik in uR pants….

"Pro" "Choice" has such a positive ring to it as opposed to "Anti" "Murder"

How about keeping uR dik in uR pants….
Ironically, it dosnt even matter in OryGun! This state already supports murder, I mean, choice, so nothing will change if/when SCOTUS does the right thing and reverses it's self and kicks it back to the Several States, where it always belonged! Your abortions are legal in OryGun, no need to gaslight abortion rights! I sure wish more people understood that, SCOTUS has no power over the states on a non constitutnal ruling!

Ironically, it dosnt even matter in OryGun! This state already supports murder, I mean, choice, so nothing will change if/when SCOTUS does the right thing and reverses it's self and kicks it back to the Several States, where it always belonged! Your abortions are legal in OryGun, no need to gaslight abortion rights! I sure wish more people understood that, SCOTUS has no power over the states on a non constitutnal ruling!
I want a Pro2 candidate who agrees with my right to self protection and the protection of those under my care and also allows me to murder a small human who has no means of self defense....cuz I can't seem to keep my dik in my pants.

If a person wants to use the recommendations of a politician or talk show host or any partisan group as a consideration for whom they should, that is their choice...
I don't care who Biden or Trump or the A.C.L.U or the Heritage Foundation supports, I will do my own research prior to voting.

I want a Pro2 candidate who agrees with my right to self protection and the protection of those under my care and also allows me to murder a small human who has no means of self defense....cuz I can't seem to keep my dik in my pants.
Why are you murdering small children with ur pecker?

Until closed primaries are abolished at least in Oregon, we're stuck with either voting for the letter by the names, or writing in anyone else; and on that issue, I'm voting Betsy (I'm registered Independent anyhow).

Reminding everyone; officially ; Non-Affiliated Voters outnumbered the Ds for the first time ever, this year. That means both main Parties must appeal to more than just their Party Faithfuls. NAVs do not include 3rd party voters (less than 10% apparently).
RH6PGKLOZ5EJ5BFTYS6H2EAJQU.jpeg

Betsy has the only real chance of taking the governors office from hard left democrats. Another situation of holding ones nose and voting…
I agree. And I agree that what @Ura-Ki says completely too. How bad will those that do their "Research", and then come up with an also ran make it for us? They did it last election and we got the brown substance.

I agree. And I agree that what @Ura-Ki says completely too. How bad will those that do their "Research", and then come up with an also ran make it for us? They did it last election and we got the brown substance.
Yup, and even then, we had knute Bueler, who could have beaten K8 if everyone who voted some other schmucks had instead of voting their conscience, or sending a message, or what ever other bullsh!t excuse they had, K8 win by a very Very narrow margin, had those jackarses, ( many members here on this very forum) voted Knute, we would have at least had 4 years of a Republican to fight off the super majority of Dems in the capital but No, and we got another 4 years of the great brown one! I swear, we are out own worst enemies some times! What do you want to bet a bunch of members here will rant and rave that they will be voting their choice, high road, and don't care what we think, and then bitzh because we got Kotex!

I bet he lost more who simply didn't bother voting, or voted for the idiots who had the least chance, simply because they liked them better or they wrote in Donald Duck, or sumsuch!
He lost votes of some gun owners after Lars asked him about, I think it was during the bump-stock stuff. Knute didn't say definitively that he was against a ban and I remember the rumblings, the next day, around here that made people a NO vote for Knute. There's their signs!

He lost votes of some gun owners after Lars asked him about, I think it was during the bump-stock stuff. Knute didn't say definitively that he was against a ban and I remember the rumblings, the next day, around here that made people a NO vote for Knute. There's their signs!
That's kind of my vague memory of him, he liked to talk about how he was the 'best choice' but fell short when it came time to provide exact details and positions that I felt I could count on.

The only people who are pro choice are the ones who didn't get aborted. Funny how that works….

How do you know? Have you ever asked any in that 'other group' how they feel about being aborted?
If they've been aborted they can't speak. Unless there is some new trend "identifying as an abortion without actually being aborted" that I don't know about. It wouldn't surprise me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top