JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed and she's been a friend, more or less, to gun owners…
always has been. i cant find anything to prove otherwise. i still have emails from her regarding sb941 and that ip17(i think..the semi auto and mag ban one) opposing both of them strongly. she also owns machine guns.

BTW betsy johnson wont be on the november ballot unless she gets enough petition signatures so if a guy is serious about not letting an extremest anti gunner win, he might want to consider signing that petition. as others have said, the chances of a republican winning oregon is very slim. i can put aside some of my other beliefs if it means voting in someone who is pro gun.

BTW betsy johnson wont be on the november ballot unless she gets enough petition signatures so if a guy is serious about not letting an extremest anti gunner win, he might want to consider signing that petition. as others have said, the chances of a republican winning oregon is very slim. i can put aside some of my other beliefs if it means voting in someone who is pro gun.
She is solid! Not much to not like about her really, she has all the right conservatives views with out the baggage of the old boys club of stick in the mud staunch republicans that cannot abide change! She is also just enough left of center to be able to get things that need done, done! And, she knows how to do it with out bowing to ether party or their power base! Is she perfect, No, but she is solid, when she says she will do something, she gets it done!

We really need to rally ourselves and get her on the ballot for Nov. if were to have any chance at all!

She is solid! Not much to not like about her really, she has all the right conservatives views with out the baggage of the old boys club of stick in the mud staunch republicans that cannot abide change! She is also just enough left of center to be able to get things that need done, done! And, she knows how to do it with out bowing to ether party or their power base! Is she perfect, No, but she is solid, when she says she will do something, she gets it done!

We really need to rally ourselves and get her on the ballot for Nov. if were to have any chance at all!
not perfect but solid is a great way to put it. shes atleast 10x better than any of the anti gunners that are literally going to strip our rights away from us.

like ive said many many times before, the gun community is its own worst enemy. in my opinion, we should be smarter about this election. we thought kate brown was bad, kotek cant wait to have a "hold my beer" moment.

in ben shapiros interview with bill maher, maher said something i actually agreed with for once "extremists on the left and right are tearing this country apart"
i've wondered for years why/how the USA, perhaps the world, has become SO cleanly divided. or it maybe i watch more news/media since then and ignorance was bliss.

i might be going on a limb, but feels as if the roots of our greatest divides started somewhere around the years of the 42nd POTUS.

i've wondered for years why/how the USA, perhaps the world, has become SO cleanly divided. or it maybe i watch more news/media since then and ignorance was bliss.

i might be going on a limb, but feels as if the roots of our greatest divides started somewhere around the years of the 42nd POTUS.
ahh with slick willy. lmao. i was 4 years old when he took office. :rolleyes:

Its been growing for far longer than that.
Please note... right now Congress is made up of 4 distinct generations of politicians, the Silent ( born 1928-1945)[smallest numbers and dropping], the Boomers (1945-1964)[ the largest percentage currently in both House and Senate], Gen X (1965-1980), and Gen Y/Millennial (1981-1996). The latest two are growing each election cycle, however it is interesting that each cycle, the new younger ones are more often Republicans than Democrats.

Edit. Info from the pew research

Simply put, the divide has been from the usual suspects, mainly the Boomer and Silent generations. This is why so many things seems eerily the same as when they were the young ones and starting out. (High oil prices, war weary, protests, race tensions, anti-Soviet/Russian messaging, "sock it to the rich/evil corps"; so forth)

This primary isn't about abortion rights. That's a planned distraction from the left.
Mainly at the state level, it's about getting rid of the abusive career politicians that don't listen to their constituents and do what's best for them to further their political career. In Oregon for example, unconstitutionally locking the people out of the legislative process and doing whatever they want behind closed doors. Passing unnecessary government oversight, raising taxes, restricting Rights, etc., etc., etc.
Drain the swamp. Vote 2A. Vote 1A. Vote 4A.
Vote the entire Bill of Rights!
Most incumbents need to go regardless of their Party. There are a few exceptions.
If you vote, do your homework!!!

If a person wants to use the recommendations of a politician or talk show host or any partisan group as a consideration for whom they should, that is their choice...
I don't care who Biden or Trump or the A.C.L.U or the Heritage Foundation supports, I will do my own research prior to voting.
THIS!

Thank you.

I will add this.

When I have seen and heard who BIDEN, HARRIS, TRUMP, HILL, BILL, OBAMA, JOHN BRENNAN, ERIC HOLDER, BUSH 2, DICK C. aka SHOOTER aka ANOTHER NO BID CONTRACT CROOK, Susan R., Valerie J., etc. speak about who they LIKE and support... almost all of them are PNAC SUPPORTERS and warmongers - same crapola!

Flip the DIRTY COIN - same deal with just another CRAZY LAND and/or SENILE LAND piece of garbage. EFF the uniparty and the elephant and donkey that they rode in on!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WHO SUPPORTED THE LIARS, THIEVES, WARS, MASKS, SHUTDOWNS, 'forced flu shots' including this latest GARBAGE etc. CAN GO JUMP in a big fat lake and be forced to SWIM OUT the rest of their worthless lives! NO floating allowed for a rest.

Old Lady Cate

PS: I do not live in WA or in OR.

With that said, I can't STAND the Kate woman - OR governor who always has a SMIRK on her face. She reminds me of other Ds and Rs who think that someone died and made her a 'god' and NOT God the Creator. She is like the creep woman governor in MI. SHE AND HER HUSBAND GOT THEIR BOAT OUT, demanded it, and TRAVELED TO THEIR MICHIGAN LAKE HOME WHILE SHE DID NOT EVEN LET MI CITIZENS BUY FREAKING SEEDS FOR THEIR GARDENS AND SHOP IN SOME STORES! WHAT A CONTROL FREAK WITCH.

The WA governor dude is another worthless liar. He is about as good as TEATS ON A BOAR! LOL Another control freak.

IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL FOR THEM - people control.

Gun control = people control.

They LOVE that dung - just like they LOVE the Great Reset, those FORCED CLOSURES, FORCED MASKS WITH NO CHOICE, LETTING CRIMINALS OUT and off with NO punishment AND PUTTING FREEDOM LOVING - tax paying working/retired CITIZENS IN H!!! or IN TAX SUCKING STATES with NO breathing room to live.

TYPOS and added more. MY computer took this post before I was finished typing.

Last Edited:
THIS!

Thank you.

I will add this.

When I have seen and heard who BIDEN, HARRIS, TRUMP, HILL, BILL, OBAMA, JOHN BRENNAN, ERIC HOLDER, BUSH 2, DICK C. aka SHOOTER aka ANOTHER NO BID CONTRACT CROOK, Susan R., Valerie J., etc. speak about who they LIKE and support... almost all of them are PNAC SUPPORTERS and warmongers - same crapola!

Flip the DIRTY COIN - same deal with just another CRAZY LAND and/or SENILE LAND piece of garbage. EFF the uniparty and the elephant and donkey that they rode in on!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WHO SUPPORTED THE LIARS, THIEVES, WARS, MASKS, SHUTDOWNS, 'forced flu shots' including this latest GARBAGE etc. CAN GO JUMP in a big fat lake and be forced to SWIM OUT the rest of their worthless lives! NO floating allowed for a rest.

Old Lady Cate

PS: I do not live in WA or in OR.

With that said, I can't STAND the Kate woman - OR governor who always has a SMIRK on her face. She reminds me of other Ds and Rs who think that someone died and made her a 'god' and NOT God the Creator. She is like the creep woman governor in MI. SHE AND HER HUSBAND GOT THEIR BOAT OUT, demanded it, and TRAVELED TO THEIR MICHIGAN LAKE HOME WHILE SHE DID NOT EVEN LET MI CITIZENS BUY FREAKING SEEDS FOR THEIR GARDENS AND SHOP IN SOME STORES! WHAT A CONTROL FREAK WITCH.

The WA governor dude is another worthless liar. He is about as good as TEATS ON A BOAR! LOL Another control freak.

IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROL FOR THEM - people control.

Gun control = people control.

They LOVE that dung - just like they LOVE the Great Reset, those FORCED CLOSURES, FORCED MASKS WITH NO CHOICE, LETTING CRIMINALS OUT and off with NO punishment AND PUTTING FREEDOM LOVING - tax paying working/retired CITIZENS IN H!!! or IN TAX SUCKING STATES with NO breathing room to live.

TYPOS and added more. MY computer took this post before I was finished typing.
They were and still are CON men and con women too. ALL of them on the national, state and local levels.

ON the take and in their own way - on the national and international levels.

They were and are STILL GRIFTERS - all of them - do your own research.

And their hired and non hired (LOL) help (Kids and friends!) are GRIFTERS and criminals and they do NOT owe their total allegiance to THIS COUNTRY.

That IS a fact and see what they are doing right NOW in and out of office.

Follow the money and connect the dots - it is all out there for you to see and NOT only with their PACS and with WHO THEY PROMOTE in your local and state elections!

Cate

No Republican is going to win deep blue Oregon. The only chance for gun rights is Besty Johnson and now is the best time to vote for someone like her as there will be a small amount of moderate Democrats that are fed up with the way the progressives have run the state in the ground. Besty could very well split just enough Democrat votes for that reason alone.
Not being a dick here. If what you say is true, how did Knute Buehler get within a 1 point of the brown thing?

No worries, but she won by 6 points.
Right you are. Less than 120,000 votes. Dam it's disgusting seeing that tiny bit of Oregon making the decision for all that territory. And WORSE, is the brown thing ignoring such a large part of the states need.

1652370105040.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads