JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please make sure and vote, and have other gun owners you know do the same. Sometimes it's difficult to determine who is a pro-2nd amendment candidate as the voters pamphlet can be some serious hot air. Here is pro-2nds newscaster and commentator Lars Larsens picks for the Oregon and Washington midterms. It's a good starting point, we need to get friendlies in or it will be difficult fight the continual picking away that's been going on:

https://www.larslarson.com/lars-larson-candidate-endorsements-2022-mid-term-elections/

Oregon Firearms Federations choices here : https://www.oregonfirearms.org/2022-oregon-primary-election-candidate-ratings

Lars Larson :s0140: Oh, I listen to him, but...

Who has the best chance of winning that isn't a dim? I don't think his choices, or OFF's choices, stand a chance. But that's just me I guess. Spread that vote way out among all the Republican candidates and watch. No one will come out with a strong chance of winning over Kotec or Read.

Just read that a web hosting provider linked to Oregon elections was hacked. Of course, they publicly state that no personal information was taken. But they assume the breach was intended to download information, not upload malware. How many Oregonians still believe the election is going to be secure and fair...even in the primaries? There are already shady things going on. With the record amounts of mystery money Kotex has received I guess she can afford the best election money can buy.

Just read that a web hosting provider linked to Oregon elections was hacked. Of course, they publicly state that no personal information was taken. But they assume the breach was intended to download information, not upload malware. How many Oregonians still believe the election is going to be secure and fair...even in the primaries? There are already shady things going on. With the record amounts of mystery money Kotex has received I guess she can afford the best election money can buy.
I see on her ads that the Oregon league of conservative voters has endorsed her, can that possibly be true? I think not!

Lars Larson :s0140: Oh, I listen to him, but...

Who has the best chance of winning that isn't a dim? I don't think his choices, or OFF's choices, stand a chance. But that's just me I guess. Spread that vote way out among all the Republican candidates and watch. No one will come out with a strong chance of winning over Kotec or Read.
I'm a registered Democrat so I can vote for the least offensive person that is likely to win.

I'm a registered Democrat so I can vote for the least offensive person that is likely to win.
I did that for awhile. I didn't see the advantage. I figure I decided that I would be more useful voting in the primaries for the right. But then, when there's like 19 of 'em, makes me feel like we're so watered down, not sure it matters whether I vote at all. Call me disgusted.

I did that for awhile. I didn't see the advantage. I figure I decided that I would be more useful voting in the primaries for the right. But then, when there's like 19 of 'em, makes me feel like we're so watered down, not sure it matters whether I vote at all. Call me disgusted.
I'm not sure, but I know that only 10% of voters participated in the primary. I put in my vote against Kotek, so here's hoping.

The problem with what Lars posts is NO Chance in Hell any Republican can win the Gov.Office, Period, the fix is in, Potland will always decide on the most offensive far left leaning option they have, the only non democrap we will have a chance with is Betsy Johnson, any repub you choose will simply split the vote, water down the chances of a solid win for the 2nd and a hell of a chance to change things that really need changed, and we loose the best and likely last chance to flip the state from deep blue to kinda reddish purple! Those who refuse to vote or take the high road by voting their own personal choice, despite the chances of a win being less then zero, those folks are stupid, and they screw us all in their high and mighty stance of voting to send a message! Yup, that will work every single time, message received loud and clear, and we still get phucked because the clowns among us can't wrap their heads around the fact that every single vote does count, and those votes need to be cast for the ONE with the best chance, best option for us all!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top