JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice to hear another counter opened up. The Freddy's on 26 and Cornelius pass in Hillsboro has had a gun counter for as long as I can remember. The only thing that has changed recently is that its actually stocked!! Always friendly staff and never a problem to browse or fondle something new in the case. Prices leave a little to be desired but I do remember seeing several good deals this time of year last year. Might be time to swing by again and see whats new. They had a DPMS LR308 last time I was in a couple months ago. Nice to see that on the rack :D

the freddys around here only ever had bb guns and wrist rockets I was shocked. The prices are a little high but not to bad. Had a kahr cm9 for 369. Decent deal.

I bought my first gun at Fred's. Brought a tear to my eye when I got to go grocery shopping and also get a handgun at the same time 'MURICA!

(Prices arent that great there though)

Make sure you carry it out in a box, or some demcrap will have you swatted, like that kid with the pellet rifle.:eek:

I've seen people open carry several times at Freds. Amazing since no one was freaking out and everyone went on their day as usual. And I think "cool, I have backup if something bad goes down"

I'm glad to see Freddy's carrying guns and ammo. Yes their prices are a bit higher, but when they run sales on them, they do get into the reasonable range. I buy ammo there occasionally, just to make sure the business is supported.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews