JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice to hear another counter opened up. The Freddy's on 26 and Cornelius pass in Hillsboro has had a gun counter for as long as I can remember. The only thing that has changed recently is that its actually stocked!! Always friendly staff and never a problem to browse or fondle something new in the case. Prices leave a little to be desired but I do remember seeing several good deals this time of year last year. Might be time to swing by again and see whats new. They had a DPMS LR308 last time I was in a couple months ago. Nice to see that on the rack :D

the freddys around here only ever had bb guns and wrist rockets I was shocked. The prices are a little high but not to bad. Had a kahr cm9 for 369. Decent deal.

I bought my first gun at Fred's. Brought a tear to my eye when I got to go grocery shopping and also get a handgun at the same time 'MURICA!

(Prices arent that great there though)

Make sure you carry it out in a box, or some demcrap will have you swatted, like that kid with the pellet rifle.:eek:

I've seen people open carry several times at Freds. Amazing since no one was freaking out and everyone went on their day as usual. And I think "cool, I have backup if something bad goes down"

I'm glad to see Freddy's carrying guns and ammo. Yes their prices are a bit higher, but when they run sales on them, they do get into the reasonable range. I buy ammo there occasionally, just to make sure the business is supported.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top