JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
No sense going to Isreal to find people getting killed when it's going on here atr home all the time.

YAKIMA, Wash. -- Yakima police Chief Sam Granato said the victim of Sunday's homicide was brutally "executed" after being surrounded by rival gang members in front of his home.

Police officers rushed to the scene about 4:45 p.m. after 18-year-old Daniel Rivera was shot multiple times in the 700 block of Pleasant Avenue, northeast of Yakima Valley Community College near Tieton Drive.

"He was begging for his life and they executed him," Granato said.

Asked how many times Rivera was shot, the chief said "a lot. We found 14 shell casings at the scene."

Rivera's death was the 14th homicide of the year in the Yakima Valley.
-----------------------------

Yet we hear little in the press as people here get slaughtered

-----------------------------------------

Gang-related homicides in the Yakima Valley in 2009:

Of Yakima County's 19 homicides so far this year [2009], at least seven are considered gang-related homicides. Here is a list of those that police say are gang-related.

* Jan. 4 — Jesus Tlaseca Sosa, 22, was shot to death by gang rivals at an AM/PM minimart in Sunnyside. Police later arrested suspect Oscar Torres, 25.

* March 5 — Estevan Silva Jr., 17, and 20-year-old Israel Diaz were fatally shot in Toppenish by a gang rival. Days later, police arrested suspects Anthony Sanchez, 22, of Buena and his sister, Isabel Sanchez, 20, of Wapato.

* May 18 — Leonardo A. Perez, 20, of Yakima is fatally shot somewhere around the 1000 block of North Fourth Street in Yakima. No one has been charged with his death.

* June 27 — Oscar Garcia, 16, died 10 days after he was shot in the head in the 400 block of South Fourth Street in Yakima. Police said he was a known gang member. No arrests to date.

* Sept. 29 — Yorbane Ortiz, 17, of Yakima is shot dead near the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Willow Street about 9 p.m. A witness says a car pulled alongside Ortiz before shots were fired.

* Oct. 10 — Nicholas J. Jimenez, 20, of Yakima was shot to death when someone opened fire on him and a 16-year-old former Yakima boy who were standing outside a house that hosted a party in the 700 block of North Fourth Avenue. Police say they were part of a group that gathered after the funeral of Yorbane Ortiz.
--------------------------------------

Our government at it's best, when things are bad here then look somewhere else to draw away attention.

Any of you guys live in Washington?:s0131:

jj

No sense going to Isreal to find people getting killed when it's going on here atr home all the time.

YAKIMA, Wash. -- Yakima police Chief Sam Granato said the victim of Sunday’s homicide was brutally "executed" after being surrounded by rival gang members in front of his home.

Police officers rushed to the scene about 4:45 p.m. after 18-year-old Daniel Rivera was shot multiple times in the 700 block of Pleasant Avenue, northeast of Yakima Valley Community College near Tieton Drive.

"He was begging for his life and they executed him," Granato said.

Asked how many times Rivera was shot, the chief said "a lot. We found 14 shell casings at the scene."

Rivera’s death was the 14th homicide of the year in the Yakima Valley.
-----------------------------

Yet we hear little in the press as people here get slaughtered

-----------------------------------------

Gang-related homicides in the Yakima Valley in 2009:

Of Yakima County’s 19 homicides so far this year [2009], at least seven are considered gang-related homicides. Here is a list of those that police say are gang-related.

* Jan. 4 — Jesus Tlaseca Sosa, 22, was shot to death by gang rivals at an AM/PM minimart in Sunnyside. Police later arrested suspect Oscar Torres, 25.

* March 5 — Estevan Silva Jr., 17, and 20-year-old Israel Diaz were fatally shot in Toppenish by a gang rival. Days later, police arrested suspects Anthony Sanchez, 22, of Buena and his sister, Isabel Sanchez, 20, of Wapato.

* May 18 — Leonardo A. Perez, 20, of Yakima is fatally shot somewhere around the 1000 block of North Fourth Street in Yakima. No one has been charged with his death.

* June 27 — Oscar Garcia, 16, died 10 days after he was shot in the head in the 400 block of South Fourth Street in Yakima. Police said he was a known gang member. No arrests to date.

* Sept. 29 — Yorbane Ortiz, 17, of Yakima is shot dead near the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Willow Street about 9 p.m. A witness says a car pulled alongside Ortiz before shots were fired.

* Oct. 10 — Nicholas J. Jimenez, 20, of Yakima was shot to death when someone opened fire on him and a 16-year-old former Yakima boy who were standing outside a house that hosted a party in the 700 block of North Fourth Avenue. Police say they were part of a group that gathered after the funeral of Yorbane Ortiz.
--------------------------------------

Our government at it's best, when things are bad here then look somewhere else to draw away attention.

Any of you guys live in Washington?:s0131:

jj

I wonder how many lives could be saved if all the illegals were deported? Maybe they would be dead any how, just not in the USA. Look at how much money these gangs are costing US? How many man hours have been spent investigating these murders? To include; police, coroner, ambulance and who knows what else. Head them up and move them OUT!

I wonder how many lives could be saved if all the illegals were deported? Maybe they would be dead any how, just not in the USA. Look at how much money these gangs are costing US? How many man hours have been spent investigating these murders? To include; police, coroner, ambulance and who knows what else. Head them up and move them OUT!

I am not sure these are illegals but they are gangs. Rep Peter King stated that over 9,000 Americans are killed by illegals every year yet we concern ourselves with Isreal defending it's borders. If we would defend our borders against illegals and drug dealers it would take the money out of gangs.

jj

I am not sure these are illegals but they are gangs. Rep Peter King stated that over 9,000 Americans are killed by illegals every year yet we concern ourselves with Isreal defending it's borders. If we would defend our borders against illegals and drug dealers it would take the money out of gangs.

jj

Ive always thought about this. we've got so much messed up stuff in our own country to deal with yet we always try to spend all this money on other countries.

they've got a different agenda though..

I was born and raised in Yakima. As a kid we rode our bikes all over that town. There was never a problem, always felt safe. Then in the 80's the hoards of illegals came and stayed, bringing with them their drugs, crime and culture. Yakima is by best estimates now 67% Hispanic. It's an absolute @&%$hole now. I hate to go back, I wouldn't if my family wasn't still there. I always carry when there, always!

It's a whole different world over there, vs the wet side of Wa. I don't even get out to pump gas without coordinating covering fire patterns. I let my .45 hang out, just to let them know I'm not going down like a chump. I've been in stores in Sunnyside that don't speak english, and I got run out, and in fear of an a$$ whooping, because I don't speak spanish.

Good place to go, if you are looking for 70s-80s Camaro parts. Every other trailer has a u-pull-it yard in the front. And a chop shop in the back. Lots of really nice 12'x12' shacks along the side of the fruit fields, that the farmers supply for the illegals to stay in, 2 or 3 families at a time.

Mexican gangbangers getting shot is not new or shocking news, for the Yakima valley. Seems like getting rid of the gangs is getting easier, when they get rid of themselves.

I was born and raised in Yakima. As a kid we rode our bikes all over that town. There was never a problem, always felt safe. Then in the 80's the hoards of illegals came and stayed, bringing with them their drugs, crime and culture. Yakima is by best estimates now 67% Hispanic. It's an absolute @&%$hole now. I hate to go back, I wouldn't if my family wasn't still there. I always carry when there, always!
Being from there I'm glad you said it :s0114: I wanted to but didn't want to offend anyone.

Whether they're illegals or not, there's a clear pattern visible in the names of the victims. We have to stop tiptoeing around the subject of race as it pertains to gangs and recidivism.

Without any alternative to the criminal lifestyle, what the heck do we expect from these communities?

Sociologists use the word "acculturated" to describe those who have created their own society-within-a-society, perhaps because of a language barrier, discrimination, or inescapable poverty. The solution does not involve giving these people anything, except maybe an honest chance.

Where I differ with the apologists is that I don't believe that an "honest chance" includes me learning their language, or my nation adapting its policies and practices to suit their habits.

My grandparents didn't expect Americans to speak to them in German, or give them driving tests in German, or serve their kids knackwurst in school lunches. It was tough to adjust and they faced plenty of discrimination through both world wars, but they were happy to be here and accepted their limitations.

The same could be said of the legions of Irish and Italian immigrants, I'm sure. The "melting pot" was a formula that worked, and I don't see why it's not still a good one now.

Whether they're illegals or not, there's a clear pattern visible in the names of the victims. We have to stop tiptoeing around the subject of race as it pertains to gangs and recidivism.

Without any alternative to the criminal lifestyle, what the heck do we expect from these communities?

Sociologists use the word "acculturated" to describe those who have created their own society-within-a-society, perhaps because of a language barrier, discrimination, or inescapable poverty. The solution does not involve giving these people anything, except maybe an honest chance.

Where I differ with the apologists is that I don't believe that an "honest chance" includes me learning their language, or my nation adapting its policies and practices to suit their habits.

My grandparents didn't expect Americans to speak to them in German, or give them driving tests in German, or serve their kids knackwurst in school lunches. It was tough to adjust and they faced plenty of discrimination through both world wars, but they were happy to be here and accepted their limitations.

The same could be said of the legions of Irish and Italian immigrants, I'm sure. The "melting pot" was a formula that worked, and I don't see why it's not still a good one now.

The problem is you have a progressive education system that breaks up America with "diversity" rather than haveing newcomers blend in with American values. This will make our constitutional amendments hard to keep. The progressives have assualted every part of America that makes it strong by breaking down our values. By the time the idiots wake up it will be too late.

However if it does go to heck then they are the ones who are going to try to survive in it. Laraza has a different idea for those folkes:D:D

jj

Last name check?

Um... fighting over ground that's not yours to defend..

You will only hear it when an innocent bystander is shot and killed, and it will probably be some little boy or girl.

My grandparents lived in yakima and sunnyside. I spent half my life growing up there and I cant believe how bad it has gotten. It's literally like a 3rd world country. My grandparents live in sunnyside now and refuse to move. Everything around them is falling apart. There is a house across the street that has had no windows or doors since I was a kid, and there are still people living there.

My grandparents lived in yakima and sunnyside. I spent half my life growing up there and I cant believe how bad it has gotten. It's literally like a 3rd world country. My grandparents live in sunnyside now and refuse to move. Everything around them is falling apart. There is a house across the street that has had no windows or doors since I was a kid, and there are still people living there.
My sister-in-law lives in Yakima :) She is a Perfect Fit :nuts:

Not to sound like a Jack edit here but whats the point of the original post:huh:

I just see a lot dirtbags killing other "rival" dirtbags! Good riddance. I say if they wanna play with guns and be tough guys drop them in the sandbox with a .22 and a sharp pointy stick to chase Haji's. Do that a few times and I bet we would see a big change in gang violence in America.......Sorry, Punkazz gangsters get me kinda worked up.:angry:

Last Edited:
Not to sound like a Jack azz here but whats the point of the original post:huh:

I just see a lot dirtbags killing other "rival" dirtbags! Good riddance. I say if they wanna play with guns and be tough guys drop them in the sandbox with a .22 and a sharp pointy stick to chase Haji's. Do that a few times and I bet we would see a big change in gang violence in America.......Sorry, Punkazz gangsters get me kinda worked up.:angry:

The point of the original post was to critisize those who condem Israel for defending it's borders. Yakima is just one of hundreds of USA towns where the invasion of drug dealers and gang members has gotten out of hand because we don't defend our borders. When you step back and look you will see I am right.

jj

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class