JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sold it because it wasn't getting ridden - I have more fun on my dirt bikes - not because I am too old to ride it.

I love the sound of a 90 deg. V-twin with good pipes - it was the most fun street bike I have ever owned. If I didn't have a use for the money I would have kept it, but I always have something else I can spend the money on - right now I am shopping for a tractor.

me too I have an aprilia factory (second one) and numerous twins throgh the years. I even had a SV 650 race bike - although a turd, one of hte best handling bikes once I got done with it.

I used to be a highly trained professional driver. We studied a lot, and had refresher workshops. In one session we reviewed Federal studies that stated how TEN PERCENT of average traffic drivers had clinical mental health problems and were on major medications! The Feds also estimated that ten percent of drivers also had guns in the car, legal carry or not. Thankfully, I am now retired from all of that and drive LESS than five hundred miles per year. But I still keep my training in mind!

Try using that logic while waiting in line a restaurant and don't complain about how long it takes to get seated. I'll gladly slip into the space you provide every time. Please stay to the right while counting.

Well if you want to talk apples and oranges, that's up to you. But being in traffic has nothing to do with waiting in line at a restaurant. If you want to be one of the pricks that cuts in front of people no matter where you are, that's your choice. But regarding traffic, the fact is, at 60mph in a 2,000lb+ vehicle, you need that space. Anyone who says they don't is simply fooling themselves until they get into a bad accident- it's not a matter of if, but when. Go ahead an pull into that space in front of me while I'm driving, I grew out of having to 'beat' other people to the front of the line in traffic a long time ago.

Well if you want to talk apples and oranges, that's up to you. But being in traffic has nothing to do with waiting in line at a restaurant. If you want to be one of the pricks that cuts in front of people no matter where you are, that's your choice. But regarding traffic, the fact is, at 60mph in a 2,000lb+ vehicle, you need that space. Anyone who says they don't is simply fooling themselves until they get into a bad accident- it's not a matter of if, but when. Go ahead an pull into that space in front of me while I'm driving, I grew out of having to 'beat' other people to the front of the line in traffic a long time ago.
You said "prick" bahahahaha! I'm done. Please continue to enjoy this thread:)

You said "prick" bahahahaha! I'm done. Please continue to enjoy this thread:)

I guess you missed me saying that in my previous post too. I think anyone who jumps in front of someone else, in the car or otherwise, qualifies under that name. So it doesn't apply if you aren't the one who does it. And yes, I'll continue to enjoy the thread :D

I agree because while driving you can't confront somebody face to face for their disrespect.

Cut in front of me in line at the grocery store/restaurant and I will make sure you're aware of your rudeness in front of everybody.

Absolutely, hate rude people and it is apparent some members here are just that and trying to justify it.

SAD!!!

Some good points made here. Whether it's 2 wheels, 4 0r 18. I'm in the habit of driving for everyone around me. I prefer to give folks that are being dangerous or careless behind the wheel, plenty of room to do so.

Boys.....
IMG_20110510_153047.jpg

I like to see what the kids are watching in the back seat so I ride them pretty close - this helps with gas mileage as well.

JUST KIDDING don't ride their bubblegum, give them a car length for for every 10 mph!

Curious, how much space do you guys keep to the vehicle in front ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top