JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tillamook County just took out some % from Kate for Knute (50.02% Kate now, Knute 44.11%). Leaving Wallowa County

When some of my acquaintances declare that "the People have spoken for Oregon!"... I'm gonna remind them that Kate only got half the votes our of a 61% turnout, and that it was again, mainly the Portland/Salem numbers that did it for her.:rolleyes: and remind them that the same crap happened with Trump regarding the percentages of popular votes out of what, 54% turnout? (26% either way with 2% for 3rd parties)

Douglas County :
10-165 Douglas Preserves Right to Bear Arms, Related Federal, State Constitutional Rights

All votes are not in but looks pretty amazing at least for this.

Yes
73.25%
No
26.75%

We need to keep a strong hold here, so move to the Douglas we have a progun Sheriff, Counsel, Mayor, Commissioners and now a 2nd Amendment Ordnance. Anyone taking up the opposition side or reaching over the line to compromise and play nice is now on notice. Pick a side is all I can say..in a forum...

Ordering a butt load of standard capacity magazines and ammo in anticipation of what the 2019 Legislative session holds for our Civil and Constitutional Rights...

I doubt we will see much cheap ammo on here for sale now. Walmart had 9mm Remington green /white box today for 8.99

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top