JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a thing, a few years back on where Jews living in the Palestinian areas were being harassed daily by kids tossing rocks at them. One guy got a bat and beat a few of the kids and a news " reporter " asked why he would go after kids and pretty much what he said was. that they would not go peacefully into the ovens again

If our new masters wish to freedom loving Americans into concentration camp, I hope I am still young enough to fight, if not at least I can hope to spit in their faces.

I saw a thing, a few years back on where Jews living in the Palestinian areas were being harassed daily by kids tossing rocks at them. One guy got a bat and beat a few of the kids and a news " reporter " asked why he would go after kids and pretty much what he said was. that they would not go peacefully into the ovens again

If our new masters wish to freedom loving Americans into concentration camp, I hope I am still young enough to fight, if not at least I can hope to spit in their faces.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Unless you have a clear field for 3/4 mile 360 around your home you cant defend a stick home even with a dozen sets of eyes.
No way, no how.
You are better off in the bush.

When it really gets bad, it won't matter. With the tech they have now a gunship can wipe out acres of people 'hiding in the bush' in a matter of minutes. There is really no escaping tyranny.

What I was trying to say is you will simply last LONGER laying low, defensive, concealed than you will roaming the streets or trotting along with your BOB.

When it really gets bad, it won't matter. With the tech they have now a gunship can wipe out acres of people 'hiding in the bush' in a matter of minutes. There is really no escaping tyranny.

What I was trying to say is you will simply last LONGER laying low, defensive, concealed than you will roaming the streets or trotting along with your BOB.

Hidden in plain sight is a good strategy as well....its worked well for our enemies for decades.

They are nearly a lost breed. Grandad did the Burma rd through India to China i WWII. The war was a job for many as well. Duty first and a job second is how they viewed it then. Tough men and good men as well. He made a few bucks during the war as a bare knuckle boxer also. Had that steel Norwegian jaw and iron fists.
Damn I miss him.
He passed away at 105 and gave the nurses a bad time right to the end :D
Man, if I live to be 105 my wife is sure going to be pissed. She probably has odds in Vegas for around 64 max.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top