JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From Rugers website...

P1050247.jpg

Ruger® PC Carbine™ * Autoloading Rifle Models

Looks like an either or with the measurement...

So its either too short for me, or just a bit too long for me. Guess its better than some other rifles.

It has replaceable stock spacers in 1/2" increments. Click on the link and you can learn all about these. With an adjustable length of pull, folks still think the length of pull is not perfect enough?

shorter rifles are not ergonomic for my long, lanky ape arms!

If a feller wants a longer length of pull, he's probably not looking for a handy carbine. I have found that shorter, not longer, works best for this guns intended use.

Last Edited:
There's three half inch spacers you can use anywhere from zero to all of, and if you need finer adjustment you can always grind one down or something.

I'm using all three and really hoping Boyd's or whoever makes their stock long enough to not need any.

I just went into the LGS to check on my orders..l walked out with a G19x but the PC Carbine just left Davidsons yesterday. should be in Saturday or tuesday. at least I got one new toy to entertain me in the meantime.
IMG_4304.JPG

If a feller wants a longer length of pull, he's probably not looking for a handy carbine. I have found that shorter, not longer, works best for this guns intended use.
It's not so much the intended use but how it fits. If the length of pull, drop and grip angle fit me comfortably then the barrel length is not an issue. HOWEVER there is probably a reason why Mod 94 Winchesters fit my frame, arms and balance so well for me - especially my 26" ones

Well somanabyotch! Got the call I've been waiting for this morning... Good news and bad news... We got your PC Carbine, but.... Its not Threaded:s0054:
They sent the Commyfornia compliant model by mistake!
...since one of the main reasons I ordered it was for a supressor host... this will not do. cuss words...lots of cuss words!

Sooo the wait continues:(

Well somanabyotch! Got the call I've been waiting for this morning... Good news and bad news... We got your PC Carbine, but.... Its not Threaded:s0054:
...since one of the main reasons I ordered it was for a supressor host... this will not do. cuss words...lots of cuss words!

They should make CA compliant cars that only go west.. a few hundred miles otta do it.

That would be a bummer and I would do the same thing, tell them no thanks, I will wait. It's looking better. I check daily for mine and I am seeing them on the auction now sitting and not getting bid on. At first they were of course just getting hit on as soon as they came up. Now there is lots of them with no bites if the price is too high. So Ruger is cranking them out. Those of us who are willing to wait a little while will soon get one at the "normal price".

Is simply a threaded barrel non-compliant in CA?

Looks like the thread and the mag are so far the only problem with these in CA. I have not kept up on all the crap they run through in that state. I think there is some kind of drop test there too??? In any case looks like Ruger got the OK to sell these there so far with just not threading and of course they send a 10 round mag with them. Being this is CA we are talking about i'm sure it's a moving target as to what it allowed so these may soon not be allowed at all. I thought I had read the state did or was trying to do away with any gun that had a removable mag there last year? I have to guess it did not go in there, at least not yet.

Picked up my PC9 today and also was a sucker for the rimfire precision :cool:. The PC9 stock feels a lot better than I had imagined. It feels surprisingly comfortable as-is but if magpul comes along then we shall see. Need to fire this thing but wondering which red dot to slap on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top