JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It took 2 months, for my LGS to get for me, but It's now in my possession... only $489+ pesky WA sales tax of course.
IMG_4675.JPG I have been feeling a little puny the last couple days, but as I was putting my new Carbine in the back seat of my car, it felt as though my little cold hit another gear. It is now a full on flu, and it's kicking my arse! When I got home, I barely had the energy to take it out of the box, switch to the Glock magwell, mount a red dot, and snap a few pics with my IPad before I hit a wall, and crawled into the catatonic state that I'm currently stuck in for the foreseeable future.
Needless to say, the range report, and first shots for that matter, are gonna be a minute:(

What I can tell you is that I love the trigger... It pulls crisp at 4.5lbs with the slightest amount of take up.
Switching magwells was way easy... took all of a minute and an allen wrench.
It fits snugly in my Get Home Bag: 3V Velox2... great bag for the $ btw
<broken link removed>
IMG_4668.JPG
But it will be nice when somebody comes up with a collapsible stock, because it will not fit if I added any more of the included spacers to extend the length of pull.
I threw a Primary Arms red dot on there that is set up for an AR with the high riser.... just for fun. I assumed that I'd need to get a low mount for it if I decide to leave it on, but I get a perfect view of the irons through the riser, so I may leave it as is. I would like something with a little magnification though. IMG_4673.JPG
I think I'm gunna like it... Especially once the ATF finally earns that $400 I sent them.:s0026:

:s0108:

It took 2 months, for my LGS to get for me, but It's now in my possession... only $489+ pesky WA sales tax of course.
View attachment 435328 I have been feeling a little puny the last couple days, but as I was putting my new Carbine in the back seat of my car, it felt as though my little cold hit another gear. It is now a full on flu, and it's kicking my arse! When I got home, I barely had the energy to take it out of the box, switch to the Glock magwell, mount a red dot, and snap a few pics with my IPad before I hit a wall, and crawled into the catatonic state that I'm currently stuck in for the foreseeable future.
Needless to say, the range report, and first shots for that matter, are gonna be a minute:(

What I can tell you is that I love the trigger... It pulls crisp at 4.5lbs with the slightest amount of take up.
<broken link removed>
View attachment 435323
But it will be nice when somebody comes up with a collapsible stock, because it will not fit if I added spacers for more length of pull.
I threw a Primary Arms red dot on there that is set up for an AR with the high riser.... just for fun. I assumed that I'd need to get a low mount for it if I decide to leave it on, but I get a perfect view of the irons through the riser, so I may leave it as is. I would like something with a little magnification though.View attachment 435324
I think I'm gunna like it... Especially once the ATF finally earns that $400 I sent them.:s0026:

NICE!
Flu is making a very late but very nasty hit here. Rest up and keep an eye on it. This latest bout has landed a few I know in the Hospital it got so bad. Looking forward to seeing how it runs it's paces when you're back at it!!

NICE!
Flu is making a very late but very nasty hit here. Rest up and keep an eye on it. This latest bout has landed a few I know in the Hospital it got so bad. Looking forward to seeing how it runs it's paces when you're back at it!!
Thanks brother! At least it's not the stomach variety... Just chest, sinus, throat, and extreme lethargy. I've been chugging airborn and am having my folks whip me up a batch of colloidal silver to try to expedite recovery. I've waited two months already... what's another week or so. At least I can fondle it in the meantime;)

Thanks brother! At least it's not the stomach variety... Just chest, sinus, throat, and extreme lethargy. I've been chugging airborn and am having my folks whip me up a batch of colloidal silver to try to expedite recovery. I've waited two months already... what's another week or so. At least I can fondle it in the meantime;)

cuddle up with a hot drink, warm blanket, and of course a new gun :)

View attachment 435328 I have been feeling a little puny the last couple days, but as I was putting my new Carbine in the back seat of my car, it felt as though my little cold hit another gear. It is now a full on flu, and it's kicking my arse! When I got home, I barely had the energy to take it out of the box, switch to the Glock magwell, mount a red dot, and snap a few pics with my IPad before I hit a wall, and crawled into the catatonic state that I'm currently stuck in for the foreseeable future.

<broken link removed>
View attachment 435323
But it will be nice when somebody comes up with a collapsible stock, because it will not fit if I added any more of the included spacers to extend the length of pull.
I threw a Primary Arms red dot on there that is set up for an AR with the high riser.... just for fun. I assumed that I'd need to get a low mount for it if I decide to leave it on, but I get a perfect view of the irons through the riser, so I may leave it as is. I would like something with a little magnification though.View attachment 435324

Very nice setup! I'm tempted to sell a rifle to make space for one of these PC....I can't wait to hear your range report after you recuperate.

...OK, here's a fun story. I ordered a PC carbine months ago. I waited 2 1/2 months for the dang thing. I finally got it a week ago, the same day I got the flu, and have yet to shoot it. I started getting back to the world of the living yesterday, in time to split a table at the Centralia gun show. I brougt my PC Carbine with me this morning, still unshot, to show my buddies before the doors opened. Doors open..I hadnt put the PC under my table yet, and literally the first guy in the door walks straight to my table as if compelled by the Holy Spirit, and asks if he can check it out. "Sure" I say, " It's not for sale though, I just brought it to show off to my buddies"...."
He asked what I paid, and I told him around five... and he said he'd give me six if I would let it go... and he would take two of my 33rnd KCI mags I had for sale.
I guess his buddy has one set up just like the one above with a red dot and a can, and it was a hoot... and he really wanted one exactly like it, so he spent all day yesterday, driving across the state looking for one, and was going to spend today doing the same.
I probably wouldn't have done it, but he had a little girl with him about 6-7 that was obviously a daddy's girl, and excited to start shooting herself, and as soft as these shoot, along with his suppressor... it would be a great thing for them... so I gave in. My "baby girl" is 16 now, so I get how precious that time together is. I could have gouged him for more... he was obviously ready to pay a premium for it, but I could never do that. I spent the weekend next to the Friends of NRA table, and there was another little girl bout 10or so, helping her mom sell raffle tickets...and I was feeling nostalgic about when my kid was that age, and she would still rather spend time with Dad, no matter what we were doing, than "chill" with her friends.
She got her drivers license, and a extra dose of hormones the last couple years though, and now it's near impossible to keep a leash on her.
I can wait a few more months till they're on the shelves I guess.

It's a silencerco Hybrid.
I have the same can sitting in my local gun sores safe. 3-6 months to go....
If you don't mind sharing... How do you like it? How quiet is it on that PCC? What other calibers have you tried it on?

So hard waiting... I have the Spector2 rimfire can coming too.

I have the same can sitting in my local gun sores safe. 3-6 months to go....
If you don't mind sharing... How do you like it? How quiet is it on that PCC? What other calibers have you tried it on?

So hard waiting... I have the Spector2 rimfire can coming too.
I have tried it on a 9MM pistol and the PC 9 and also on a .44 mag encore rifle, it's very heavy on a pistol 22 oz but works great on the two rifles I have tried it on.

...OK, here's a fun story. I ordered a PC carbine months ago. I waited 2 1/2 months for the dang thing. I finally got it a week ago, the same day I got the flu, and have yet to shoot it. I started getting back to the world of the living yesterday, in time to split a table at the Centralia gun show. I brougt my PC Carbine with me this morning, still unshot, to show my buddies before the doors opened. Doors open..I hadnt put the PC under my table yet, and literally the first guy in the door walks straight to my table as if compelled by the Holy Spirit, and asks if he can check it out. "Sure" I say, " It's not for sale though, I just brought it to show off to my buddies"...."
He asked what I paid, and I told him around five... and he said he'd give me six if I would let it go... and he would take two of my 33rnd KCI mags I had for sale.
I guess his buddy has one set up just like the one above with a red dot and a can, and it was a hoot... and he really wanted one exactly like it, so he spent all day yesterday, driving across the state looking for one, and was going to spend today doing the same.
I probably wouldn't have done it, but he had a little girl with him about 6-7 that was obviously a daddy's girl, and excited to start shooting herself, and as soft as these shoot, along with his suppressor... it would be a great thing for them... so I gave in. My "baby girl" is 16 now, so I get how precious that time together is. I could have gouged him for more... he was obviously ready to pay a premium for it, but I could never do that. I spent the weekend next to the Friends of NRA table, and there was another little girl bout 10or so, helping her mom sell raffle tickets...and I was feeling nostalgic about when my kid was that age, and she would still rather spend time with Dad, no matter what we were doing, than "chill" with her friends.
She got her drivers license, and a extra dose of hormones the last couple years though, and now it's near impossible to keep a leash on her.

Nicely done :)

LOL, you softie you. :)
If you watch the auction one dealer there has them often for $530. I have been waiting for my favorite place to get one but I may pull the trigger on the next one this guy has. The nice thing about Ruger is you know they are cranking these things out fast. When I bricked my MKIII and wanted to get MKIV it was right after they decided they needed every one they made back. So no dealer had one. I asked a couple and was getting told estimates of 6 months to 1 year. Took a couple weeks and I could get one from Davidson's. He would get them in by the 100'ds at a time and they would sell fast.

Well I got all giddy for nothing.

Sportsmans Warehouse emailed me a few days ago saying they had them in stock for online ordering, shipped to the store of your choice for $530. I did a little dance, and placed my order as their website showed it in stock and capable for order.

Waited patiently for an update on it being shipped or arriving at the store in Hillsboro.

Got an email today saying my order had been canceled as they were unable to fulfill my order.

That sucks.

Back to waiting!

Any new news on getting ahold of the elusive vaperwear @LuckySG ?

Sportsmans Warehouse emailed me a few days ago saying they had them in stock for online ordering, shipped to the store of your choice for $530. I did a little dance, and placed my order as their website showed it in stock and capable for order.

Waited patiently for an update on it being shipped or arriving at the store in Hillsboro.

Got an email today saying my order had been canceled as they were unable to fulfill my order.

That sucks.

Back to waiting!

Not a peep. I suspect foul play in that there may be a quality issue they discovered and are quickly/quietly addressing.

My vote is still for Kel-Tec Sub2000 if anyone wants my opinion. Alas, those have also dried up, I have just one left on hand.

NW Armory said yesterday they have over 60 people that have ordered one. They have one hanging on the wall for display purposes.

That sucks.

Back to waiting!

I just got back from the range with mine. Testing out a new quick mount for the Dot. Every time I shoot it I love it. I have always been a PCC guy even when they were something considered odd. This is hands down my favorite. If you really want one they are for sale today. The supply line is full of them. I suspect the place you tried to order from "thought" they were going to get more than they did and or they got slammed with more orders than they expected. Taking a quick look I am seeing them for sale now for as low as $500. The place I bought mine from, Kittery Trading Post has them again today for $525, same price I paid. They were great. I ordered on a Sat, called them on Sunday to pay. No charge for using a CC and they already had my favorite FFL on file. So even though the shop was closed that Monday the rifle was already at UPS on it's way to me.

Last Edited:
NW Armory said yesterday they have over 60 people that have ordered one. They have one hanging on the wall for display purposes.

I stopped there friday and that number was over 100

I got an email from the KYGUNCO saying they were in stock, I didn't even bother ordering or calling.

I'll wait until they are in store and then get excited again

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top