JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice. I like the;
- takedown barrel
- takes glock mags too
- adjustable length stock
- ambi charging handle

But couldn't they design it so it doesn't look like you stuck the wrong caliber mag in the magwell?*

* edited to add, that minor complaint won't stop me from buying one if the price is right!

Last Edited:
Lotsa criticism already throughout the different chat rooms. Wrong caliber. Wrong magazine choices. Too big a mag well. No pistol grip. No bayonet mount. Not enough rails. Too heavy. Too light. Gun owners are a tough bunch to satisfy. Be satisfied that a feller doesn't have to buy it if he doesn't want to. Folks lamented the passing of the original Police Carbine, and further lament they cannot afford the escalated prices of remaining ones. And now they lament this latest offering.

I have owned multiples of the original Ruger Police Carbine, and it's one of the handiest, most useful, most fun, most accurate, and cheapest shooting plinker carbines ever. Very little recoil. Remains very clean. And it fires relatively quietly. And now, it packs in a very small package. Win-Win.

If ya need more power, there's always other choices. If ya need tacticool, there's other choices.

Choices make the world go 'round.:cool:

I've been wondering what my next gun purchase might be, and til today, there's relatively nothing on my wish list. I will have one of these new Pee-Cees.:D

Last Edited:
I will add my criticism: I simply do not like almost all PCCs period. :rolleyes:
Me too, never owned a "PCC", save for .22lr.
This looks like a be all market slayer though. I hope they keep it in production longer than all their/the rest that are no longer.

top.jpg

This looks like a be all market slayer though. I hope they keep it in production longer than all their/the rest that are no longer.

View attachment 416593

Oh I am sure a lot of people will like it, I just do not like PCCs (with a few exceptions).

If I am going to carry a rifle, I want it to be chambered for a rifle cartridge.

For me the rimfire does not count or is an exception to the rule (my rule).

Oh I am sure a lot of people will like it, I just do not like PCCs (with a few exceptions).

If I am going to carry a rifle, I want it to be chambered for a rifle cartridge.

For me the rimfire does not count or is an exception to the rule (my rule).
Yeabut me, I load the 9 for less $ than bulk .22lr, and have for many decades.. that'll take large game from a pistol so hey.
Might hafta buy one a them there since I've never owned one (any sort of "pistol" caliber carbine, save a .22lr).
:rolleyes:

The mag well looks goofy with that skinny mag hanging out, but other than that it's not a bad looking stick. And I like the threaded barrel a lot. I won't be buying one though... no need.

I'm in the same boat, as the only PCC I've ever owned is a Ruger .44 Carbine.
That being said, if they roll this out in 10mm that accepts Glock 20 mags, I'll buy one.

Even a 40S&W would give better than 10mm pistol ballistics.
With that long barrel. Maybe 1500fps with 180 grain ammo?
And with .40 the action could stay the same length.

But what I would like is a 357 sig. ;)

View attachment 416593
Ouch! Lol
p
Even a 40S&W would give better than 10mm pistol ballistics.
With that long barrel. Maybe 1500fps with 180 grain ammo?
And with .40 the action could stay the same length.

But what I would like is a 357 sig. ;)
give it some time and you guys mods might become an option.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top