JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.... I get the same response every time with no Democrats answering. It is obvious to me they do not want to her from the people beacuse they are doing what they want.

Do yours share a post-it note pad of these pre-scripted responses?

image.png

I did just what you suggested and wrote everyone of the politicians in Oregon and Washington. I got a response back from the republicans only and not one democrat in either state would answer my questions.

Yeah, me too! But what they DID do was start sending me their new letters later on in the year. Hell, the dems are so out of it they never checked/noticed that I'd changed affiliation to Republican way back when SB 941 was being "Emergency" claused! The idiots (dems) were sending me their surveys before the election last November.

Speaking for the Washingtonians, why should I be "thanking" Senators Murray and Cantwell?

And Wounded Knee was the worst Mass Shooting in the US history not Orlando.

We would all thank them if they would step down permanently, but also remember it takes our friends and neighbors to keep putting those two losers in office........

Thanks for reminding us Mark, but you already know that a little thing like the truth can't possibly be bothered with when the entire nations safety depends on our politicians............:(

Interesting. Of the 4 anti-gun bills mentioned, two were sponsored by Republicans, and one was promoted by NRA. :rolleyes:

Freemen in Oregon have no voice in the US Senate

Actually, in the Senate, Wyden is probably the best of all Senators in opposition to widespread government surveillance. The truth is a little more complex than it first appears.

Just more of the same ole, same ole...

Get attacked by a radical Mooselimb terrorist, your politicians want to reduce your rights, all the while allowing more inadequately vetted mooselimbs into the country... Including several thousand since the Orlando shooting....

Sigh....
That is why they're here, tools to be used.

And Wounded Knee was the worst Mass Shooting in the US history not Orlando.
The Sand Creek Massacre, at least 70 Cheyenne and Arapaho women, children, and elders, killed and mutilated while peaceably camped under the U.S. flag and a white flag of surrender.

Last Edited:

It's things like this that make me go back into my own world, stop watching news, or reading many of the threads on NWFA. A so-called "Official" from DHS that has no more information about anything than the people that pick up cans/bottles in my neighborhood to turn in for nickles. And there are thousands of "Officials" within the government of America that are just as useless. No damned wonder Americans are so disconnected from the workings of our country!

Gowdy is a pretty impressive speaker on this subject, particularly on his questions about what other rights in the Bill of Rights require that individuals petition government in order to exercise them. Thank heaven for the Internet; this questioning certainly will not make it into mainstream media Ministry of Propaganda channels.

"Reasonable and common sense gun laws," according to Obama? Hillary? Moms against gun violence? The Brady bunch?

To not agree.....is because, you don't have common sense and/or you are not a reasonable person.

LOL...How about this? To want to ban firearms (aka: weapons of war)......"You're not a true American."

Dude.....it's right there in the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution, "....the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." Now, do you remember taking your oath of office? Remember where it said, ".......preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America." You can't just pick and choose which parts you want to agree or dis-agree with.

Well, OK....maybe YOU can. Cause, you're not a true American. Call it, Un-American if you want.

Then, you also want to do away with "due process." It's inconvenient. Besides......giving up freedom for safety is a good deal? Again, are YOU really American?

"Oh lord.....protect us from those fools."

Aloha, Mark

It's things like this that make me go back into my own world, stop watching news, or reading many of the threads on NWFA. A so-called "Official" from DHS that has no more information about anything than the people that pick up cans/bottles in my neighborhood to turn in for nickles. And there are thousands of "Officials" within the government of America that are just as useless. No damned wonder Americans are so disconnected from the workings of our country!

I watched that, too, and thought what an uninformed idiot.

I am willing to give her some slack on what she should be expected to know at all times. However, she is going to "The Hill" to get grilled. Maybe you study up a little, bring some notes, know your chain of command, assume tough questions are coming and sound intelligent(even if you don't know the answer).

This is just all to representative of our elected officials and their underlings!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top