Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

...Just got a new DPMS LR308T...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Artilleryman, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member

Hi all, I'm somewhat new to the NWFA. sp if this is posted in the wrong place let me know...I just got a new LR308T from Scott & Jennifer at RCW Arms, LLC and had to brag a bit. I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but it is certainly a well built & great looking rifle. Plus, RCW was great to deal with, I'd highly recommend them! (Also got a great Del-Ton in 5.56 from Coctailer- another great rifle, & I'd highly recommend Andrew to do business with as well.

2. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

Congrats on the 308!

I hope you get the chance to get out and get used to it.

3. Artilleryman

Thanks! Now hopefully work & the weather will be cooperative soon.

4. bcramer

bcramer Washington New Member

Congratulations! Welcome to my **** of finding ammo and then being able to afford it.

I have a DPMS .308 Sportical and I love it.

It's seen about 1000rds and it has had one FTE which I think was caused from the way my buddy was holding the weapon.

5. Artilleryman

Good, I'm glad to hear positive feedback on a similar model. I've read plenty of good reviews on them but haven't known anybody that one......1000 rounds and only a single FTE is a pretty damn good track record. Now I need to find some extra mags, but those are apparently somewhat elusive. Do you know of any dealers that have 'em in stock?

6. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Confound it, man! Give us PICS!!

7. Artilleryman

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow but I've gotta get some "tech support"....all these new fangled computers & digital cameras are a bit of a challenge for me.:D