JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all, I'm somewhat new to the NWFA. sp if this is posted in the wrong place let me know...I just got a new LR308T from Scott & Jennifer at RCW Arms, LLC and had to brag a bit. I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet, but it is certainly a well built & great looking rifle. Plus, RCW was great to deal with, I'd highly recommend them! (Also got a great Del-Ton in 5.56 from Coctailer- another great rifle, & I'd highly recommend Andrew to do business with as well.

Congratulations! Welcome to my **** of finding ammo and then being able to afford it.

I have a DPMS .308 Sportical and I love it.

It's seen about 1000rds and it has had one FTE which I think was caused from the way my buddy was holding the weapon.

Good, I'm glad to hear positive feedback on a similar model. I've read plenty of good reviews on them but haven't known anybody that one......1000 rounds and only a single FTE is a pretty damn good track record. Now I need to find some extra mags, but those are apparently somewhat elusive. Do you know of any dealers that have 'em in stock?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top