JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It would seem the Portland Max train has claimed yet another victim! After "ALL" the police shootings and people pointing fingers at the police looking for justice and the officers to be retrained.:confused::confused: Even better yet, "GUNS KILLING PEOPLE"!:s0131:
So maybe it is time to BAN THE MAX!!!:s0155::s0155:
I found this PDF online http://www.portlandfacts.com/printables/MAX_Kills.pdf
which shows the death toll up to 2007.(notice the crime line death toll is higher than vehicles)
This does not however reflect the other crime that is involved at the max platforms such as the stabbings,killings, assults, and drugs, not on the rail itself.

Maybe it is time to stop wasting our tax dollars on this crime line killing machine and spend it on improving our roads. After all it is a gas tax for ROAD MAINTENANCE not bike paths and crime lines!!
Not only the deaths but I have been told (still looking for the facts) that the MAX line is the only public transportation in the U.S. that does not pay for itself! GREAT INVESTMENT!!:s0114::s0114:

I don't think any of the mass transit lines are self supporting. They are all being forced on us by government. The government doesn't want us to have the freedom to come and go on our own. They want to have more control. Just like Europe. If I remember correctly from history classes, we separated from England in 1776 because we didn't like that kind of government control.

So has anyone been tracking the body count for Trimet the last couple years? Curious how it stacks up against the Portland Police.

Maybe we need some "common sense" restrictions on these deadly "assault trains".;)

So has anyone been tracking the body count for Trimet the last couple years? Curious how it stacks up against the Portland Police.

Maybe we need some "common sense" restrictions on these deadly "assault trains".;)

I do know that THE CRIME LINE has killed more people than CWP holders have legally killed(self Defense) people in the state of Oregon.
I would have to Imagine it has killed FAR more people than the Portland Police, and the people they killed kinda had it coming. as for the Max it just claimed an elderly victim! When is the last time you saw the cops shoot a cane toting, sweater wearing, little old lady???

I used to ride the max from Gresham to downtown for work and back around 10pm at night.
A couple things I noticed.

A guy lighting his show on fire then running off the train.

2 homeless guys were sitting in front of me, and one turns to the other and was telling him he had to stab another homeless guy for stealing his 35 cents!
I started packin on the train after that.

Saw a homeless guy sitting in a seat pee his pants, get up and leave, then a business women came on the train before I could say something sat down quickly and got up fast, with someone else's pee all over her.
I almost threw up.

There are many other situations, but those were the most memorable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top