JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're just a ray of sunshine. I would hate to live in the world of doom and gloom like you do. Heaven forbid you look for something positive in life. Yes the world is going in a direction we don't like but sitting in a basement pouting about poor me isn't going to get you very far. Hope and faith in something bigger than yourself will move you in a much better direction.

Thats_your_opinion_man_2.jpg

YOU still know nothing about me and yet you continue with your _________. Whatever dude.

Aloha, Mark

Once again who cares if MJ is legal. Alcohol is legal and way more deadly and addictive. I don't see your point here.

Rrrrright.....from the guy who thinks he knows me.

Coming from the guy who follows each of my posts and contradicts everything I say. If you wanna take me out on a date just ask.

Ha, Ha, ha..... You wish. OMG. Are you one of those?
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cough, cough......

Aloha, Mark

Rrrrright.....from the guy who thinks he knows me.

Ha, Ha, ha..... You wish. OMG. Are you one of those?
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cough, cough......

Aloha, Mark
I don't know you. I don't want to know you.

In London, people stab each other. Countries with knife bans, kill with hammers. "Assault weapons" can be anything!!
I have yet to see a gun walk down the street and shoot ANYTHING! If you don't see where these measures take us (because the left has deleted and replaced history in school(s) colleges, online, etc.), I'm sorry, but this is NOT FOR OUR SAFETY. This is to Venezuela us!!!! H E L L O

Was this supposed to be sarcasm? :s0153:
Stoneman and Las Vegas both happened during Trump's time in office.
I never understood this.... like people have an expectation that presidents control active shooters?

"Mass shootings" seem to me to have ZERO to do with who is in office at the time. Unless I have missed something the one constant I see is they happen where people find a bunch of people who can't defend themselves and they are shot like fish in a barrel. The only one I can think of off hand that was "different" was the scum who was shooting from that hotel window. The rest seem to always follow some scum with a gun, going where the people are not allowed to have a gun by law, so he can shoot those who are not armed. What this has to do with who is in Congress or POTUS escapes me.

"And in this season of so much loss, last year's historic increase in homicides across America, including the gun violence disproportionately devastating Black and Brown individuals in our cities, has added to the number of empty seats at our kitchen tables."

We all know how close we stand at the edge of being discredited if we repeat his words. We also know what would happen if someone recommended enforcement of current laws in high crime areas. We saw what happened in Portland with the elimination of the gang task force because it was considered racists. I pray that there is a special place in hell for those that allow deaths based on race to make themselves look pious.

" Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, ... banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines..."

Well I'm glad I only own defensive AR15s and standard-capacity 30-round magazines, no "assault" weapons and whatever those "high-capacity" things are, so I'm good.

Question,

To those here on this site who voted Biden knowing full well his intentions with the 2A and now this, are you planning on fighting against this in any capacity?

I get this is only in the introduction phase right now but this is also the same guy who made the crime bill which later had feinstein roll the AWB into it and then Clinton signed it.

Will we see some unison to stop this or? Let's keep it single issue exclusive to why we are here, the 2A we supposedly all love and don't want to lose regardless of political affiliation.

Quick refresher: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
Feinstein is still active btw as are most the other grabber pals who've been in for quite awhile along with the newer faces. They also control all 3 branches currently too.

blob.jpg

Curious to hear from any new gun owners who recently joined after 2020 to the tune of 7 million that has been reported. If you are new and reading this what is your input after reading pic related above and living thru the 2020 events that made you purchase a gun/guns to begin with.

Last Edited:
Question,

To those here on this site who voted Biden knowing full well his intentions with the 2A and now this, are you planning on fighting against this in any capacity?

I get this is only in the introduction phase right now but this is also the same guy who made the crime bill which later had feinstein roll the AWB into it and then Clinton signed it.

Will we see some unison to stop this or? Let's keep it single issue exclusive to why we are here, the 2A we supposedly all love and don't want to lose.
I couldn't tell ya on that one. I didn't vote for the guy. I am curious as to their reasoning as well though. Due to his stance on 2A.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top