JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully the Hamas attack makes our judges decision on 114 and magazine bans easier.
It won't do anything for the activist judges. They will continue to fight, to disarm Americans. They are rabid traitors to everything this country was founded on. I weep for the generations after mine.

With the millions of unknowns flooding across the border I suspect people might change their views on gun regulations. 114 might be the perfect tool to use against the gun grabbers when trouble reaches Oregon.

I think the Jewish community should firmly focus and preach peace. The Jews aren't looking good right now, killing innocent humans in Gaza.
I am for peace, for both sides. I am strongly against what happened to the people of Israel. You cannot kill innocent people when your own people were killed. Find a way to kill the terrorists, not innocent humans. Not cool to blow up a building full of women and kids and say, well….. we targeted terrorists.

What Israel is doing is genocide, and that's very evil, and that doesn't make Israel look good.

I think the Jewish community should firmly focus and preach peace. The Jews aren't looking good right now, killing innocent humans in Gaza.
I am for peace, for both sides. I am strongly against what happened to the people of Israel. You cannot kill innocent people when your own people were killed. Find a way to kill the terrorists, not innocent humans. Not cool to blow up a building full of women and kids and say, well….. we targeted terrorists.

What Israel is doing is genocide, and that's very evil, and that doesn't make Israel look good.
You should stop using words like "genocide" if you're not willing to put in the work and understand what those words mean as well as their proper use.

How is someone supposed to kill murdering terrorists when they are imbedded within the innocent people?
Are they really innocent? Or are they terrorized into having no choice but allowing the murdering terrorists to be where they are for fear of being killed themselves?

The democrats haven't been liberal for quite a while now, just the opposite in fact. Liberalism embraces a tolerance for dissenting opinions, do you see much of that these days?

I'm sure Jewish Americans can see that, maybe they're afraid to flip to the other side, or maybe the liberal Jewish leadership lacks something.
"Reform Judaism, the biggest branch here, has a strong humanistic aspect, both of which tend to favor a liberal perspective."

I think what he is saying in a veiled way is that the majority of American Jews and the democrat party are aligned in support of a number of "progressive" causes, which I shall not itemize here in deference to site rules. So far, they have not felt enough concern for the security of the State of Israel to vote otherwise.

"Reform Judaism, the biggest branch here, has a strong humanistic aspect, both of which tend to favor a liberal perspective."

I think what he is saying in a veiled way is that the majority of American Jews and the democrat party are aligned in support of a number of "progressive" causes, which I shall not itemize here in deference to site rules. So far, they have not felt enough concern for the security of the State of Israel to vote otherwise.
There is nothing veiled in my comment, and you might want to try quoting the full statement rather than the unclear truncated version you have produced.

Your attempt at extending my comment is simply wrong. Security for Israel is absolute even if they vote "liberal" on US domestic policies, though they often will not support the Israeli far right's expansionist agenda.

Last Edited:

Could not disagree more. Hamas is using their population as human shields. They have built their military infrastructure in and under their own civilians, including arms stockpiles under schools and command centers under hospitals. Those hospitals where used to hide and transfer hostages, with full cooperation of hospital staff, caught on camera. UNRWA was caught red handed engaging in terrorist activities right alongside Hamas.

And by and large their human shields support this behavior, with 70%+ of Gazans supporting the Oct-7 atrocities and a good number on record as being willing to shelter terrorists with the bodies of their own families. Many of these people are willing human shields. It is becoming more and more difficult to tell the difference between "innocent" and "terrorist" in Gaza. Hell, Hamas even kills their own who are attempting to flee, with machine-gun-armed road blocks set up after Israel again leaflet-bombs an area warning civilians to leave before an attack. Then Hamas blames Israel for those deaths, and our western media eats it up despite the evidence to the contrary.

Hamas is committing genocide, against Israel as well as their own. Israel is fighting for their right to exist. Just because Israel is fighting damn near the entire population of Gaza does not give them any less right to fight.

How is someone supposed to kill murdering terrorists when they are imbedded within the innocent people?
Are they really innocent? Or are they terrorized into having no choice but allowing the murdering terrorists to be where they are for fear of being killed themselves?
A real quandary isn't it. I look to history and try to pick out other events similar. In America the American Indians were considered as Hamas as people moved into Indian lands. There are tribes that no longer exist because the only good Indian is a dead Indian.

I really don't know, Israel didn't exist until 1948 when the world voted them in as a country. Of course when your land is given away it tends to create violence. The violence won't end when Hamas is destroyed, Hezbollah will be the new terrorist and the war never ending.

A real quandary isn't it. I look to history and try to pick out other events similar. In America the American Indians were considered as Hamas as people moved into Indian lands. There are tribes that no longer exist because the only good Indian is a dead Indian.

I really don't know, Israel didn't exist until 1948 when the world voted them in as a country. Of course when your land is given away it tends to create violence. The violence won't end when Hamas is destroyed, Hezbollah will be the new terrorist and the war never ending.
I mean, Israel existed many times through history. This is the Jewish homeland after all. They have just suffered centuries of occupation and diaspora. Their most recent return was simply more overt in intention than some of the others, with a very pronounced undertone of "never again!". Considering how they have been treated in the past (and are still treated to present day) I am not sure I can blame them for that.

I mean, Israel existed many times through history. This is the Jewish homeland after all. They have just suffered centuries of occupation and diaspora. Their most recent return was simply more overt in intention than some of the others, with a very pronounced undertone of "never again!". Considering how they have been treated in the past (and are still treated to present day) I am not sure I can blame them for that.
Obviously there will be no end to the violence and a two state solution doesn't work. I believe there is a peaceful solution in the middle east that can be had with full respect to both or all sides. Not joking a bit here but let's give the Jews NewYork state. There are millions of jews there living in peaceful America.

Obviously there will be no end to the violence and a two state solution doesn't work. I believe there is a peaceful solution in the middle east that can be had with full respect to both or all sides. Not joking a bit here but let's give the Jews NewYork state. There are millions of jews there living in peaceful America.

Peace takes two sides to agree. War only takes one. If you look at what Hamas actually says that sect will not be happy with just the land. Their charter explicitly states they intend to genocide the Jews. All of them, wherever they are found.

Remember there was some fairly extreme animosity between the Jews and their prophet Mohammad, and it is recorded in fairly explicit detail in the Quran.

Giving the Jews NYS just means that Hamas et. al. will try to figure out how to export their war over here. This is a cultural/religious issue before it is anything else. If you want peace you have to fix that. The question then becomes "how do you force a people to adopt an entirely new culture?" That is a hard question to answer given how ingrained their hatred is towards the Jews.

I'd buy one. What a lot of people do not realize is Israel and Western Civilization are basically in the same boat. Just look at the cultural problems in Europe. It is starting here too.
Problem is that no where in Europe do the jews have a state of their own so the cultures clash. NY is a sanctuary state that welcomes all and 9 million jews live in NYC. Just throw out all the Americans that are not jews and give NY state to form a new Israel.

Right away peace would happen in the middle east as without jews to murder Islam would quiet down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top