JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
who is obviously in attendance at kptv live...but politicians who advocate for and support 114 while the civilian Israel people are essentially disarmed. Go figure that one out...
It can't happen here.

(remember those words)

I don't understand why the American Jewish community seems to be primarily democrat. Anybody have any insight on that?
Because they are educated, and Reform Judaism, the biggest branch here, has a strong humanistic aspect, both of which tend to favor a liberal perspective.

Orthodox Jews tend to be more conservative politically.

both of which tend to favor a liberal perspective

The democrats haven't been liberal for quite a while now, just the opposite in fact. Liberalism embraces a tolerance for dissenting opinions, do you see much of that these days?

I'm sure Jewish Americans can see that, maybe they're afraid to flip to the other side, or maybe the liberal Jewish leadership lacks something.

Regardless, should be fun to watch the conflict between the American Jewish community and the growing number of pro-palestine democrat members of congress and certain elements of the American public.

The democrats haven't been liberal for quite a while now, just the opposite in fact. Liberalism embraces a tolerance for dissenting opinions, do you see much of that these days?

I'm sure Jewish Americans can see that, maybe they're afraid to flip to the other side, or maybe the liberal Jewish leadership lacks something.

Regardless, should be fun to watch the conflict between the American Jewish community and the growing number of pro-palestine democrat members of congress and certain elements of the American public.
They vote how? Yep.

You should really have some idea what you speak of before leveling broad and potentially offensive generalizations about a group of people.

Cahana is an intellectual and moral coward, and if he has even a sense of self-reflection he'd understand how culpable he is in the deaths of people who have their ability to defend themselves stripped away or restricted.

I sincerely hope someone delivers that message to him in synagogue.

You're right about that, most "news" productions these days are all about a specific agenda. If you want to read good things about Dems, read MSNBC or CNN. If you want to read good things about Republicans, read Fox News.

I miss the old days when the journalists actually "reported" rather than "interpreted" or "cherry picked," back when they had a commitment to the truth rather than to their own narrative. Remember when Dan Rather got caught faking data about George Bush? He pretty much tanked his career when it was found out, as I recall. These days he would be celebrated.

A couple decades ago Bidet was running for president and it was discovered he had committed plagiarism in college. He quickly dropped out of the running for that election. These days nobody would care.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top