JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've wanted a Beretta 86 Cheetah for almost as long as I've owned a pistol...
I was worth the wait.
first 9 rounds in 10 seconds, 3" group at 12yrds (good for me).:)
It's amazing how much better I can shoot with a gun that fits like it was custom fit and built for me. I've got a couple that I couldn't do half as well given an hour to shoot and a bench rest.
upload_2015-6-15_15-50-35.png
A full size double stack Beretta (and others) grips are far to big for my hand (like I'd need to grow my trigger-fingernail real long to even reach the trigger:()
Now,...to find one for a good price in Stainless...(for formal wear)

Sometimes, when we get something we've wanted for a long time it can be a disappointment ... not this!

Last Edited:
I've wanted a Beretta 86 Cheetah for almost as long as I've owned a pistol...
I was worth the wait.
first 9 rounds in 10 seconds, 3" group at 12yrds (good for me).:)
It's amazing how much better I can shoot with a gun that fits like it was custom fit and built for me. I've got a couple that I couldn't do half as well given an hour to shoot and a bench rest.
View attachment 242978
A full size double stack Beretta (and others) grips are far to big for my hand (like I'd need to grow my trigger-fingernail real long to even reach the trigger:()
Now,...to find one for a good price in Stainless...(for formal wear)

Sometimes, when we get something we've wanted for a long time it can be a disappointment ... not this!
Im so jealous!!! :eek:

Beretta really makes beautiful handguns (and everything else). The fit, finish and ergonomics are always a pleasure to me!
Congratulations, albin! SRG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads