JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been here a while but finally got around to this. Seems pretty decent. I still don't have time like I would like to have but hopefully I can access other's knowledge on here and perhaps share some of my own when I have the opportunity. I used to regularly visit Oregon but sorry now don't go anymore. Friends in Salem have completely lost their minds and the place is just dangerous, that or I'm too used to living in Montana where we have relatively low crime and everyone expects that you are carrying or there is something in the truck.

I like lever actions mostly pre Remington Marlins although just about anything that goes click - bang is good. Another weirdo who likes almost all things .32!

Lol I carry a small gun in 22 short, Beretta Mynx, to shoot feral aggressive dogs and morons usually the "owners" of said untrained animals. So if I'm ever prosecuted for anything I can say I intentionally carry the least powerful round you can get commercially to limit harm to potential bystanders or people trying to harm me.

This will probably upset some folks but the last thing I shot was a pitbull/akita mix IN MY DRIVEWAY, after 8 minutes of the dog menacing me and trying to get a better angle of attack on me while walking around my truck, it was one shot stop at two feet. All documented on cellphone video, sheriff deputies where impressed when I showed them the video and the lil Beretta and cleared the gun so they could see the 22 short solid - Armscor ammo for anyone who cares was half the price of CCI shorts at the time. The cops usually use 40's to shoot dogs around here. I have ccw so that was no issue, video showed animal charge at me from 2 blocks away, and cops have had trouble with that animal and it's packmates as well as the owner for years so no ticket and they encouraged me to shoot the rest of them.

Lol I carry a small gun in 22 short, Beretta Mynx, to shoot feral aggressive dogs and morons usually the "owners" of said untrained animals. So if I'm ever prosecuted for anything I can say I intentionally carry the least powerful round you can get commercially to limit harm to potential bystanders or people trying to harm me.

This will probably upset some folks but the last thing I shot was a pitbull/akita mix IN MY DRIVEWAY, after 8 minutes of the dog menacing me and trying to get a better angle of attack on me while walking around my truck, it was one shot stop at two feet. All documented on cellphone video, sheriff deputies where impressed when I showed them the video and the lil Beretta and cleared the gun so they could see the 22 short solid - Armscor ammo for anyone who cares was half the price of CCI shorts at the time. The cops usually use 40's to shoot dogs around here. I have ccw so that was no issue, video showed animal charge at me from 2 blocks away, and cops have had trouble with that animal and it's packmates as well as the owner for years so no ticket and they encouraged me to shoot the rest of them.
Yeah, cops are smart to use .40...9mm would just make em cranky. Welcome!

1700515587612.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

I've been here a while but finally got around to this. Seems pretty decent. I still don't have time like I would like to have but hopefully I can access other's knowledge on here and perhaps share some of my own when I have the opportunity. I used to regularly visit Oregon but sorry now don't go anymore. Friends in Salem have completely lost their minds and the place is just dangerous, that or I'm too used to living in Montana where we have relatively low crime and everyone expects that you are carrying or there is something in the truck.

I like lever actions mostly pre Remington Marlins although just about anything that goes click - bang is good. Another weirdo who likes almost all things .32!
Welcome!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top