JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sad truth is that gun will have bullets in it one day when that irresponsible POS is passed out on the couch and that little girl shoots her brother.

This is a toy gun. Probably not the best example of parenting, but I seem to remember me and my sister shooting each other with realistic life size snap cap revolvers what I was about this age.

Keith

"Toy" can mean a lot of things. My guess is its a pellet or air soft gizmo which actually means as far as I am concerned its a gun. I understand its not the same thing as daddies Glock (or in this case probably Hi-Point) but its still a gun. My son lost his Air Soft permanently the second time he failed to follow the 4 rules of gun safety ( first was a talking to, second it was crushed)

Creepy.
Realistic gun, little kids pointing and joking with it, dad?? filming and posting it online.
Hope they grow up a bit and learn about real guns before they find a loaded one somewhere!

BTW , I'm only 80% convinced it's not real but I'm not too familiar with airsoft and the like.
It looks real enough for a cop to shoot them if they were brandishing it in a park anyway!

"Toy" can mean a lot of things. My guess is its a pellet or air soft gizmo which actually means as far as I am concerned its a gun. I understand its not the same thing as daddies Glock (or in this case probably Hi-Point) but its still a gun. My son lost his Air Soft permanently the second time he failed to follow the 4 rules of gun safety ( first was a talking to, second it was crushed)
"in this case a hi point" you done made me laugh out loud sir.

This is one of the most disgusting and disturbing things I've ever seen! I'm actually speechless, I don't know what to say!
Given that I am an urban dweller it's all the more disturbing!

I remember when I was a kid we used to have the cap guns. You'd load em with a roll a exploding caps and go out and shoot each other. I managed to gain a good respect for firearms as I grew up, as a lot of people did. maybe these kids will get lucky and do the same. From the way the father was carrying on, I doubt it though.

Cap-Gun_zpswjfsgdxw.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top