JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gouging is Gouging, and people know when they are doing it. Doubling the price of an AR15 that you bought one month ago, and selling it only because you can get that amount is gouging. Buying 10/22 mags and turning around and selling them for double and triple the price is gouge. And to all the Gougers out there, I feel sorry for mother.

Beings how you seem to know definitions so well maybe you can tell me the definition of a Internet troll. Hmmmm, new member, starting problems on the Internet. Sound familiar?

Also, it is gouging. Firearms has everything to do with our 2A rights. It is a necessity to protect our freedom. Gasoline isn't. Don't wanna pay the high price of gas? Then ride a bike. It's gonna be awful hard to protect yourself with a slingshot and rocks.

Come back and start this thread in about a year with 500 or more posts and then people will take you a little more seriousally.

I've posted in other areas on the site... I just can't look at a classifieds section on here without someone getting all worked up over high prices and commenting on it. It isn't gouging. I see lots of posts on here that get modified to say SOLD for what the person selling was seeking... So if you see a price you don't like, keep it to yourself and move on.

The trolls are these individuals commenting on high priced items like the RUGER magazines for the 10/22.

Well I guess if you call something gouging long enough it will become gouging even if it is not the correct word.

If you call something an assault weapon and high cap magazine long enough they will become factual terms too...................

can I get a gouge check on a Ruger SR556CLA that's only seen a few hundred rounds and comes with a new Magpul AFG2, brand new Troy Combat Grip, Vortex StrikeFire, 5 PMAGs (three new & sealed), and 1,480 rounds of 223/556? TYIA!

You know, once this paranoia is over, all you johnny come lately who are simply here to sell at INFLATED (I won't say gauging because that term seems to get a bunch of people's panties in a twist) prices will simply disappear. That won't hurt my feelings one bit. If this offends anyone, I'm not new here, so I don't mind either...

I have some LC M855 I'm willing to scarifice for the low, low price of $10 per round. They love you long time. Offer expires at midnight.

Do you think I'm stupid enough not to take someone's money if they accept those terms?

the gouging is a nice change of pace from the standard lowballing that occurs in the classifieds on a regular basis

Based on what some people define as gouging, demanding prices above MSRP.... Then we should be able to infer that consumers GOUGE daily by demanding items for less than MSRP. Irony.

I love price gougers, and I'll tell you why.

They make it so easy for me to sell anything I want at a fair price.

While they're busy bumping listings week after week for their $2000 Bushmasters or $50 PMAGs, I'm closing my sales in less than 24 hours at a price where both the buyer and seller feel good about the transaction.

semantics.... call it profiteering, as someone else already pointed out, when the manufacturer has not raised their price, but the retailer has. Did the retailers costs really go up that much overnight that they had to jack up the price of the item? I doubt it. It's profiteering. And yes, consumers can decide to buy or not.

You know, once this paranoia is over, all you johnny come lately who are simply here to sell at INFLATED (I won't say gauging because that term seems to get a bunch of people's panties in a twist) prices will simply disappear. That won't hurt my feelings one bit. If this offends anyone, I'm not new here, so I don't mind either...

And this is true. I have over 100 members on my ignore list and maybe see 2 or 3 members blocked in the discussion forums. Just goes to show the people that follow the dollar are here for just that and nothing else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top