JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, and the car, I paid 2750 for it, i have to put an additional 10k dollars into it..... It will probably be worth close to 35k when its finished...... any high and mighty car owners here that think i should sell it to them for 12,750 dollars?

This! WTS WA: Bushmaster Carbon 15 Superlight ORC Optic $928 On NWF, in the classifieds.

It's for sale right now, right here, and yes the prices are a dropping boys. Damn I sure hope you didn't pay to much for that AR of yours that you thought was worth twice what you paid for it. It was, but it ain't no more. Hope that don't make you too grumpy:s0155:

High pricing encourages new suppliers, volatile pricing encourages "stocking up", and capitalism (besides being the only thing that works) is a miracle of freedom (FDR notwithstanding). Doesn't mean you personally will be -happy- but it does mean that you'll enjoy a greater variety of affordable products then you could any other way. Sorry some of you waited for high prices to stock up, the politicians creating price uncertainty are the problem. Everybody plugged into GOAL post and NRA-ILA | Get Involved Locally now?

High pricing encourages new suppliers, volatile pricing encourages "stocking up", and capitalism (besides being the only thing that works) is a miracle of freedom (FDR notwithstanding). Doesn't mean you personally will be -happy- but it does mean that you'll enjoy a greater variety of affordable products then you could any other way. Sorry some of you waited for high prices to stock up, the politicians creating price uncertainty are the problem. Everybody plugged into GOAL post and NRA-ILA | Get Involved Locally now?

New Vendors is not always a good thing. Every fly by night jack-knob with a CNC mill tries to start making AR parts. Quality suffers accordingly, and quality control does as well, as manufacturers are asked to get product out faster and faster. It got so bad after the last paranoia run that S&W was forced to move all manufacture of parts in-house. While in the long run, this was probably a good thing, it was a major problem for a while, as unscrupulous suppliers were sending out less than quality parts.

Yea, It's not Gouging, it's just being a D-Bag, A$$hole. My advice, keep note of the members you don't agree with, and then don't deal with them when this all goes back to normal. I would rather wait awhile with no buys then be the one who made a few bucks and then was blacklisted.

Yea, It's not Gouging, it's just being a D-Bag, A$$hole. My advice, keep note of the members you don't agree with, and then don't deal with them when this all goes back to normal. I would rather wait awhile with no buys then be the one who made a few bucks and then was blacklisted.

My ignore list is getting long. It's mostly populated by new members with 5 posts selling at outrageous prices.

In 1999; Aim surpluss would ship you via ground service 1k rounds of 308 for $99. Free shipping.
but if you bought 5; someone would say you we're stockpiling for a war or hoarding, bla,bla.
To keep it for 10 or 14 years and then sell it for $475/k would you be then gouging?

In 1999; Aim surpluss would ship you via ground service 1k rounds of 308 for $99. Free shipping.
but if you bought 5; someone would say you we're stockpiling for a war or hoarding, bla,bla.
To keep it for 10 or 14 years and then sell it for $475/k would you be then gouging?

No, but buying it for $100 for the express purpose of selling it the next day for $500 is...

I buy cars, tractors, ammo, mags, guns, trucks, and once in a great while stock. I always buy with the expectation that i will double my money, normally in less than a month. But the risk is that i will get stuck with something for 6 months or a year or that i may only make 10 or 20 percent on what i buy. sorry MountainBear if my form of gambling bothers you... its my money and if i decide to go out and order 1k dollars worth of ammo and mags knowing that it is likely it will double in value in a short time its none of your business, you had the opportunity to do the same. Its not my fault that all the gun related items i bought in the last 3 months quadrupled in value... i've sold some and what i have sold i have made a great return on, then i turn around and add to my gun collection the items i want. i wait for some deals and i pay panic prices for what i want if i want it NOW. i invested a few thousand dollars before everything skyrocketed, now i can afford whatever i want at whatever price i decide to pay when i feel like getting something i want. Go ahead and be a grumpy old guy and say "I"M GOING TO PUT YOU ON MY IGNORE LIST".... WHO the F cares? unless you own a one of a kind gun that i have to have, whatever YOU are selling so is 100 people across the country at the same time! My opinion, i laugh at some prices i see but it is that persons god given right to ask a stupid price for whatever they have. If someone wants to pay their stupid price its none of my business. I am always happy with what i get for an item and i'm always happy with what i pay for an item. If i decided that i wanted an AR tomorrow i'd find one that i really liked for the price i want to pay, if that is 1500 then fine, if its 3k then i dont care. If i want it i'll buy it. I dont have to hold something for 12 years to quadruple my money, ONLY STUPID PEOPLE MOVE THAT SLOW.

1stklass, since you seen to think it is a form of gambling, I am sure you are an honest guy and declare your gambling winnings on you federal tax returns like every honest person does, don't you? Capital gains?

I buy cars, tractors, ammo, mags, guns, trucks, and once in a great while stock. I always buy with the expectation that i will double my money, normally in less than a month. But the risk is that i will get stuck with something for 6 months or a year or that i may only make 10 or 20 percent on what i buy. sorry MountainBear if my form of gambling bothers you... its my money and if i decide to go out and order 1k dollars worth of ammo and mags knowing that it is likely it will double in value in a short time its none of your business, you had the opportunity to do the same. Its not my fault that all the gun related items i bought in the last 3 months quadrupled in value... i've sold some and what i have sold i have made a great return on, then i turn around and add to my gun collection the items i want. i wait for some deals and i pay panic prices for what i want if i want it NOW. i invested a few thousand dollars before everything skyrocketed, now i can afford whatever i want at whatever price i decide to pay when i feel like getting something i want. Go ahead and be a grumpy old guy and say "I"M GOING TO PUT YOU ON MY IGNORE LIST".... WHO the F cares? unless you own a one of a kind gun that i have to have, whatever YOU are selling so is 100 people across the country at the same time! My opinion, i laugh at some prices i see but it is that persons god given right to ask a stupid price for whatever they have. If someone wants to pay their stupid price its none of my business. I am always happy with what i get for an item and i'm always happy with what i pay for an item. If i decided that i wanted an AR tomorrow i'd find one that i really liked for the price i want to pay, if that is 1500 then fine, if its 3k then i dont care. If i want it i'll buy it. I dont have to hold something for 12 years to quadruple my money, ONLY STUPID PEOPLE MOVE THAT SLOW.

I'm glad you have the money to buy at whatever price you want. Congratulations, I'm sure your parents are proud. Some of us don't have that kind of money. When we see politicians talking and acting in a manner that artificially inflates the price of guns and ammo and then guys like you helping to keep those prices high, we are put off. Some of us like to take out new shooters. But we can't afford to have them shoot our AR's (despite what the VP says, a great gun for new shooters), because the prices are being kept high by speculators like you.

I'm glad you make money off your fellow shooters. Congrats, I'm sure you feel great about it. I don't do that. I won't do that. And if it helps, I may be grumpy, but I'm only 32.

Good luck with your future. I won't be part of it. I choose to be a grumpy, not so old, man and ignore your silly ***...

HA! i'm 37, so we arent far apart, and i DEFINITELY dont have "that kind of money". I have a business i am dumping money into. When the circumstances formed to create the perfect anti gun storm, ie voting in a lame duck anti gun president, a mass shooting, and a panicky general public, i reprioritized EVERY single dollar i had and bought pretty much enough guns, ammo, and mags to finish my entire collection within 3 months that i had planned on taking 5 or 10 years to finish. I quit drinking my morning coffee, i stopped going to taco bell and mcdonalds every other day, started washing my truck myself instead of going to a car wash and spending 10 bucks a week for that. I lowered my cell phone plan... etc. Extra money is easy to come by for anyone willing to sacrifice comforts or wants. I then plowed all that money into guns ammo and mags. I bought low, sold some high, kept alot more than i would have been able to just outright buy, took the rest of the money and bought more guns, ammo and mags than i had been able to afford in 3 years. Had YOU carefully spent 2k dollars on gun related items, you would have been able to quadruple your money to 8k and could have spent that on a pretty decent gun collection. That is what i did. Obama isnt going to give up on gun control. we might have 3 years or we might have 3 months.... i am assuming 3 months, i will have my entire collection complete before then. You wont be part of my future because you are worthless to me, you bring nothing to my future. And its not speculation when we have been through this several times before and you KNOW how people are going to react. Its FACT, you might not like it ,but fact is in 6 months everything will be normal pricewise if no federal ban is implemented. The only part of it that is speculation is this time we might get gun control rammed down our throats by a president that knows he answers to no one. and actually, yes i keep track of how much money i have made.... why? because it gets reinvested in my business and the banks want to know how i made my money, capital gains LOLOLOL get real... it gets reinvested in my company, i'm not that dumb, its now a tax write off which gives me more money back at the end of the year... depreciate the value over 3 years and then i own it for free :)

HA! i'm 37, so we arent far apart, and i DEFINITELY dont have "that kind of money". I have a business i am dumping money into. When the circumstances formed to create the perfect anti gun storm, ie voting in a lame duck anti gun president, a mass shooting, and a panicky general public, i reprioritized EVERY single dollar i had and bought pretty much enough guns, ammo, and mags to finish my entire collection within 3 months that i had planned on taking 5 or 10 years to finish. I quit drinking my morning coffee, i stopped going to taco bell and mcdonalds every other day, started washing my truck myself instead of going to a car wash and spending 10 bucks a week for that. I lowered my cell phone plan... etc. Extra money is easy to come by for anyone willing to sacrifice comforts or wants. I then plowed all that money into guns ammo and mags. I bought low, sold some high, kept alot more than i would have been able to just outright buy, took the rest of the money and bought more guns, ammo and mags than i had been able to afford in 3 years. Had YOU carefully spent 2k dollars on gun related items, you would have been able to quadruple your money to 8k and could have spent that on a pretty decent gun collection. That is what i did. Obama isnt going to give up on gun control. we might have 3 years or we might have 3 months.... i am assuming 3 months, i will have my entire collection complete before then. You wont be part of my future because you are worthless to me, you bring nothing to my future. And its not speculation when we have been through this several times before and you KNOW how people are going to react. Its FACT, you might not like it ,but fact is in 6 months everything will be normal pricewise if no federal ban is implemented. The only part of it that is speculation is this time we might get gun control rammed down our throats by a president that knows he answers to no one. and actually, yes i keep track of how much money i have made.... why? because it gets reinvested in my business and the banks want to know how i made my money, capital gains LOLOLOL get real... it gets reinvested in my company, i'm not that dumb, its now a tax write off which gives me more money back at the end of the year... depreciate the value over 3 years and then i own it for free :)

By the looks of your started threads and lack of items for sale in the last few months, at least you did your screwing on GunPoker.com and not here

Haha! Minnesota, i have only sold a few items here, i have sold a few thousand rounds of ammo and a couple hundred high cap mags i will sell, everything else i have kept... but the items i did sell went for almost 4 times what i paid for them so i was able to keep WAY more than i had planned. I thought the stuff would only double, so i was going to have to sell more but then it doubled again and it worked out that my gun collection has doubled in size and i am almost at the point where it has cost me nothing to do so...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top