JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just know who to screw when this is over.... I wonder how many new members in the last 2 months?
Plus it is gouging..... No matter what.....

Who can argue with such a well thought out and stated argument with nothing to back it up? roflmao.gif

I don't care what anyone says on here. I look at it as people profiting off of a disaster! I am personally not selling any gun I care about. But what I do sale, if I do, I wouldn't raise my prices over what I paid for it just out of principle! I'm not trying to profit off of the death of children. I used to like to buy, sale, and trade just for fun on this site. Now I can't even post without some kind of BS! It has sucked the fun and life out of it for me! I can afford anything I want. I just won't pay it, so I don't.

Who can argue with such a well thought out and stated argument with nothing to back it up? roflmao.gif

Well that first sentence is a personal matter! The second sentence is a question? The 3rd is an opinion.

So if you cannot figure that out, oh well. Plus, if you want facts just look in the classifieds.

One last thing gouging is more of ambiguous thought,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I don't care what anyone says on here. I look at it as people profiting off of a disaster! I am personally not selling any gun I care about. But what I do sale, if I do, I wouldn't raise my prices over what I paid for it just out of principle! I'm not trying to profit off of the death of children. I used to like to buy, sale, and trade just for fun on this site. Now I can't even post without some kind of BS! It has sucked the fun and life out of it for me! I can afford anything I want. I just won't pay it, so I don't.

Nailed it! Not profiting off the death of children says it about as clear as any here. Obama and his ilk are, they have created a panic buy situation that has escalated into this. You have him and Joe the bumbler Biden saying "If it saves just one life its worth it" and in truth they have no problem letting millions of babies get murdered via abortion, seems kind of paradoxical to me, but hell go figure.

And to those that say, if you don't like the price, don't buy it, I'm way ahead of the game and wont, you can count on it. But I still see those that are fully taking advantage of every stinking penny and fool they can, and to them, hats off, do what ever you believe to be right. But don't post how you believe that its not gouging, then ridicule those that believe it is, and then rant about how wrong it is to post one price to get you in through the door and another to get out with the goods. I mean the price is changing by the moment according to some here and it's all in whatever you'll foolishly lay down, isn't that it?

Is cheap bulk 22lr really going for $30 a box? I used to buy it at Bimart a few months ago for $12-$15 a few months ago. I think I will wait for the price to get back to that or just try to catch it when BiMart has it. Paying $30 a box here on NWFA seems to kick the fun out of plinking with .22.

You know it's funny. It seems like a lot of you feel like you have the choice to sell your product for whatever you like (which you do). But for some reason, I don't have the right to voice my objection to the insane prices? If you don't like me calling it price gouging, don't read this thread. I'm not thread crapping (much). So what's good for me must be good for you, right? You don't like it, don't respond to it...

You know it's funny. It seems like a lot of you feel like you have the choice to sell your product for whatever you like (which you do). But for some reason, I don't have the right to voice my objection to the insane prices? If you don't like me calling it price gouging, don't read this thread. I'm not thread crapping (much). So what's good for me must be good for you, right? You don't like it, don't respond to it...

MB,

It is gouging and I agree with you 100%. Don't be sorry about making someone upset because they disagree with you. If they don't see it well then something is wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The steps of the grieving process are:

1. Denial - I refuse to accept that prices are going up and that I can't buy .223 for $4.99/box of 20.

2. Anger - Darn gougers.

3. Bargining - I'll just wait until prices go back down or I'll find a cheap stash somewhere or I'll just shoot .22 forever.

4. Depression - This really stinks that prices are so high.

5. Acceptance - Just found some .223 at Fisherman's for only $14 per box of 20. Seems like a good price.

No matter the terminology, the words used, call it what you want.

What we have here is uninformed lazy buyers that don't look around and are buying into the panic, and sellers that know they can make a quick buck by buying it all up and taking advantage of said uninformed buyers. (This is not for every situation just what I have seen the most of)

Example:
People selling bricks of .22 for 40 or more dollars because bimart doesn't have any. Buyers are lazy and instead of driving down the road to northwest armory where they can buy it for $22 they buy into the panic and pay it. That is not supply and demand. There is still a supply of it you just have to be patient and get to the store before the greedy panic enablers..

And to those that say, if you don't like the price, don't buy it, I'm way ahead of the game and wont, you can count on it.
Smart, I'm there with you.

However, if selling, even at a high price saves JUST ONE LIFE. It's worth it. :)

People want their ARs NOW, and since there are so few readily available, they'll need to pay. That's just how the market is.

I will say, I do enjoy watching market pressures and supply and demand working on such a micro level, allowing one to actually watch it change and see how the purchasing public reacts in almost real time.

I think a lot of the complaining would be gone if people just stuck to the auctions. Those auctions are an exact showing of what each individual buyer wants to pay for an item. Take that data, and several hundred thousand other transactions, and you have an exact look at what the market wants each item to be priced at right now.

Has anyone else clicked on the new "Alamo Ammo" banner that has been popping up on the top of the NWFA screen? They are asking $34.95 per 20 rounds of PMC .223. Can we call it gouging yet?

Just like when it starts snowing outside. The auto parts stores jack the snow chains prices up to $100.00 "It's not gouging, it's supply and demand" Whatever, I call it BS!

Just like roses on Valentine's day. They always cut more for that one day and they always have MORE supply then demand. Yet the price doubles because they know they can take advantage of whiners right?

Just like roses on Valentine's day. They always cut more for that one day and they always have MORE supply then demand. Yet the price doubles because they know they can take advantage of whiners right?

Tell a service provider you need them for a wedding. Instant 30% increase in price...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top