JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand that the democrats are considering holding next year's national convention at that camp . . .
It will get them close to two large groups of their voter base!?!?!?!?
Sheldon

We're in bed wth the drug cartels. It explains why the border is so loose and under guarded.

I think they were tipped of with more than enough time via the cartels.

It sounds like a big story but they "let" them get this close.

Otherwise do you know how easy it'd be to come up from mexico with a dirty bomb?
It aint hard.. With thousands if not hundreds of thousands coming over every few months why else didnt these guys slip through?

The "dream" children could have been the same thing, infected with lord knows what and shipped off to Christian midwest towns only to infect the kind hearted fools.

Either the terrorists aint that bright or we have some friends in LOW places giving us intel while we look the other way on their dealings.

The truth is that they wouldn't have to bring a bomb into the U S. All they need to do is wait for the correct wind pattern and set one off in northern Mexico.

Sheldon

The truth is that they wouldn't have to bring a bomb into the U S. All they need to do is wait for the correct wind pattern and set one off in northern Mexico.

Sheldon
My father and I were talking about this, you wouldnt even have to come to shore! The jet stream would take everything from a few miles offshore nearly through the midwest if it was large/high enough.

3 big tankers filled with nastyness or perhaps nuclear material.. Scary stuff.

Jim
You are wrong . . .
As I remember the Branch Dividians were a Christian group, and therefore fair game.

Sheldon

:D I am used to people telling me I am wrong, I may not have written it well enough to convey the thought in a comprehensive manner. I was trying to convey that they as a government would do the act of going "Branch Dividian" style of aggression on camps here in the USA. Upon reflection due to your reply I realize you are right and ISIS is not the same hated group so odds are they would be invited for a round of golf instead.:D

Thanks for keeping my mind straight.:D

All I really want to know is .......... is this stuff true or not. I tend to believe it is tru. I also tend to not know what to believe anymore, except to be prepared for anything. I'm complicated ...... maybe messed up, whatever! :D

Mike

One more thing. Maybe once that guy who landed his little helicopter-do-da in Maryland gets loose he could swing on down there and take a few pictures for everyone. I mean, all these news agencies and congresspeople (Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) just want to sit here and be Baghdad Bobs (no Americans in Iraq) and say, no Isis in Mexico. It's only 8 miles, what the Mexican military going to shoot a helicopter down or something for taking a peeksee?

upload_2015-4-16_18-20-8.png

Looks like their kind of country :\/\/\/\/\

Do you suppose the training that takes place there includes classes taught by expert meat cutters so the men-in-black can do "proper" beheadings when they stream across the border???

Sheldon

Was reading on other sites reports of ranchers on the border calling for help and nobody would come. Seems the border jumpers were armed with black rifles so they let them pass. Look around on the net some and you will see the border is wide open.o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top