JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have read the the NRA black list and know its reputable
<broken link removed>

But i came across this one that has more companies that are not listed on the NRA list including 1 that i have a contract i was about to renew so i need to know if i need to move on.

<broken link removed>

So i need to know if anyone knows for sure if its a legit list since i'm not one to believe everything i read on the internet without some form of verification

Thanks

So basically... 99&#37; of Hollywood and a heckuva lot of companies out there...

I do wish there were more "citations" of how these companies got on the list... like Starbucks....

Thats what i was wondering . I know the NRA list is pretty accurate but the second list I'm not sure of .

Its one on the second list thats got me backed in a corner about renewing a contract

I do agree that I wish the list was annotated with more specifics... but honestly its not surprising if you even casually listen to the news / TV / etc.

i think it would be pretty difficult to make a detailed list as that would a book load with as many that are on the list . i think in many cases you have to do additional research

i tried to research the one i'm concerned about i found 1 article where the company had gave 3 million to a Gun Grabber group.

then i emailed the company itself yesterday and still am waiting for a reply

i told them i would cancel my service and advise friend that were considering to not do it.

If I discovered that my name was on a list that implied or stated that I supported something that I did not, I would direct my attorney to see to it that my name was removed.

So my enquiry would be to them: Did/Do you know that your name is on the ....... list?

Just a thought?
Frog.

If I discovered that my name was on a list that implied or stated that I supported something that I did not, I would direct my attorney to see to it that my name was removed.

So my enquiry would be to them: Did/Do you know that your name is on the ....... list?

Just a thought?
Frog.

I did sent them the link

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR