JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think what is laughable (contemptible) is the "authorities" leveling empty threats that EVERYONE knows they can't (and won't) follow through on, but their solution is to unconstitutionally disarm citizens that have never killed, raped, or robbed anyone...

;)

And at the same time use Cov19 as an excuse to empty the jails/prisons of those very same robbers, rapists, and killers. Good plan!!!

I think what is laughable (contemptible) is the "authorities" leveling empty threats that EVERYONE knows they can't (and won't) follow through on, but their solution is to unconstitutionally disarm citizens that have never killed, raped, or robbed anyone...

;)

"It's better to die free, than live as a slave."

― F. Douglass

This IS funny though:
"I want to reiterate how completely unacceptable the level of violence is that we have seen recently," Young said. "We will not stand for mass shootings and an increase in crime."

I lol'd... for real.

This (from the article) is just weird:
"The officer was not armed with the level of "deadly firepower" that the suspect had. The officer did fire his weapon, but Harrison said police don't know if the officer struck the suspect."

What does that even mean? The officer had a smaller gun? How do you even interpret that? Is it just a lazy writer's way of incorporating the old "cops are outgunned" trope from the 90s because he/she just does it out of habit?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top