JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First Oregon Covid-19 fatality today.... Yup, Portland VA hospital, 70yr old patient... how do you like your gov medical care now people???

First Oregon Covid-19 fatality today.... Yup, Portland VA hospital, 70yr old patient... how do you like your gov medical care now people???
So it was the VA hospital's fault the guy died - maybe the family should file a mal practice claim.

I can see the potential for humor in the OP's Article with that said...
Nervous people , conflicting information , distrust , shortages of items in stores...
All can lead to panic.
It is not a joking matter , to the people who have been shot.

Other people , who may be "less than gun owner friendly" ...may see this thread and comments...
No need to give 'em more ammo , so to speak.
Just something to keep in mind.
Andy

I can see the potential for humor in the OP's Article with that said...
Nervous people , conflicting information , distrust , shortages of items in stores...
All can lead to panic.
It is not a joking matter , to the people who have been shot.

Other people , who may be "less than gun owner friendly" ...may see this thread and comments...
No need to give 'em more ammo , so to speak.
Just something to keep in mind.
Andy
The issue is the gangsta types shooting each other ghetto land style.

The issue is the gangsta types shooting each other ghetto land style.
Be that as it may...
Someone getting shot is not a joking matter.

My experiences in life , my four combat tours and doing what it took , to stay alive and keep others alive , has given me a far different outlook on life than many other people...this I understand.
Also understand that my position on this matter will not change 'cause someone disagrees with me....
Andy

Be that as it may...
Someone getting shot is not a joking matter.

My experiences in life , my four combat tours and doing what it took , to stay alive and keep others alive , has given me a far different outlook on life than many other people...this I understand.
Also understand that my position on this matter will not change 'cause someone disagrees with me....
Andy
What you are saying is fact but the gangsta killing is what they do ,is it a good thing? Not at all as innocents get killed . Is it happening ,,, Sadly Yes.

Nor will mine.... have always applied gallows humor, ambulance humor, etc. Have always had to put up with outsiders not understanding no matter how much I explain that you have to laugh to keep from crying. Others are not that way... so be it. :(

But I do understand that enemies come here for ammo to use against us... tho I have never seen an example of that, it is a worry. I will try to use discretion and good judgement..... this time. ;)

What you are saying is fact but the gangsta killing is what they do ,is it a good thing? Not at all as innocents get killed . Is it happening ,,, Sadly Yes.
To answer your question NO it is not a good thing.

My position is and always will be :
The killing of people , regardless of the circumstances , is not a joking matter.
Andy

For the record....
Y'all do as you wish....it has never been my intent to change minds....
Nor is it my place to tell others what to do.

But i just wanted to give some pause to think , before you post or speak....
To understand that others may not think or feel the same.
That what you say and do , can have long lasting and far different affects , than what you have meant.

Have fun with the thread
Andy

nc_ohc=e7U-7_xzntoAX9f0rWc&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio1-1.jpg

I think what is laughable (contemptible) is the "authorities" leveling empty threats that EVERYONE knows they can't (and won't) follow through on, but their solution is to unconstitutionally disarm citizens that have never killed, raped, or robbed anyone...

;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads