Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Is this a reputable black list

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by eldbillbo, Jul 6, 2009.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

I have read the the NRA black list and know its reputable
    http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

But i came across this one that has more companies that are not listed on the NRA list including 1 that i have a contract i was about to renew so i need to know if i need to move on.

http://www.pinkpistols.org/antigun.html

So i need to know if anyone knows for sure if its a legit list since i'm not one to believe everything i read on the internet without some form of verification

Thanks

2. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

So basically... 99% of Hollywood and a heckuva lot of companies out there...

I do wish there were more "citations" of how these companies got on the list... like Starbucks....

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Thats what i was wondering . I know the NRA list is pretty accurate but the second list I'm not sure of .

Its one on the second list thats got me backed in a corner about renewing a contract

4. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

I do agree that I wish the list was annotated with more specifics... but honestly its not surprising if you even casually listen to the news / TV / etc.

5. eldbillbo

i think it would be pretty difficult to make a detailed list as that would a book load with as many that are on the list . i think in many cases you have to do additional research

i tried to research the one i'm concerned about i found 1 article where the company had gave 3 million to a Gun Grabber group.

then i emailed the company itself yesterday and still am waiting for a reply

i told them i would cancel my service and advise friend that were considering to not do it.

6. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

That's one heck of a list... Odd that the ACLU is on it, as their purpose should be congruent with that of the NRA.

7. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

If I discovered that my name was on a list that implied or stated that I supported something that I did not, I would direct my attorney to see to it that my name was removed.

So my enquiry would be to them: Did/Do you know that your name is on the ....... list?

Just a thought?
    Frog.

8. eldbillbo

I did sent them the link

9. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

If they 'condon' their name on the list, they most likely will not answer you.