JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK I finally picked this up, now I need your opinions on what mount to get:

IMG_9472.jpeg IMG_9471.jpeg

View attachment 1483213 View attachment 1483214

I bought a LaRue 1.93" mount not too long ago, but before the price increase (they are 400 bucks now) to try that height. I am not digging it, so will probably put it up for sale/trade soon. But that's just personal prefernce. I will probably end up with a 1.5" nightforce mount In its place.

A YHM .5" riser is about $40
I got one to try with a 1.4" and 1.5" mount before spending a few hundred on one.

I have a Swampfox mount that's 1.6" that has offset red dot mounting (RMR) on the caps that is a nice mount for the price.

I would suggest our Warne XSKEL. When we engineered these, we engineered them for 3-gun shooters who we knew would beat the crap out of them regularly. We knew they would want something lightweight but not too light that they would lose zero under actual extreme use. They are lightweight and stronger than they need to be. They are precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum reinforced with steel inserts for the cap screws. We specialize in scope mounts, not scopes or gun parts. Engineered, tested, and manufactured here in Oregon for over 30 years.

DSC_1469.JPG shooting long-range  with a ar10 scope mount copy.jpg Warne on a LR308 AR10.JPG

Here is one on a 50
Warne on a .50cal Barrett.jpg

Ar15 Scope Mount copy.jpg
We also have our Skyline Precision Mounts, which are designed for long-range precision shooters with extra features as an option.
warne-skyline-precision-cantilever-scope-mount.png

Last Edited:
I would suggest our Warne XSKEL. When we engineered these, we engineered them for 3-gun shooters who we knew would beat the crap out of them regularly. We knew they would want something lightweight but not too light that they would lose zero under actual extreme use. They are lightweight and stronger than they need to be. They are precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum reinforced with steel inserts for the cap screws. We specialize in scope mounts, not scopes or gun parts. Engineered, tested, and manufactured here in Oregon for over 30 years.

View attachment 1483484View attachment 1483483View attachment 1483482

Here is one on a 50
View attachment 1483481

View attachment 1483468
We also have our Skyline Precision Mounts, which are designed for long-range precision shooters with extra features as an option.
View attachment 1483460
Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews