JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and what really hits home is coming across your receipt for 10000 bullets you ordered last year and you wonder where they disappeared to since you couldn't have possibly shot them all in a year, but they are not in your garage anymore... :s0114:

anybody that ever thought reloading was going to save them money has something of a surprise waiting for them.. :s0112:

I started reloading for the M1 Garand high power rifle matches because at first I was using surplus ammo. Everyone else was using reloads and I was getting my a$$ handed to me. Still haven't came in first, but I'm not pulling up the rear anymore either...:s0114:.... HotRod

I reload for economy. It also turned out that I make some very accurate loads that surpasses factory which surprised me. Shoot a lot of cast loads and always know I have more components on hand during ammo shortages. I don't buy much factory ammo anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top