JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I got a call from an alarm company informing me that my friends house had been broken into and that they couldn't contact my friend, so they called me.
The cops were called and I jumped in my car to head over there and meet the cops.
Seems my friend had drank the bowel cleansing goop and then decided to go to the grocery store.
He made it halfway there when the goop hit full force.
He rushed home and ran to his bathroom but didn't have time to turn off the house alarm.
The cops thought it was pretty funny when they found him glued to his toilet.

I know NWFA is being infiltrated by lessers, lessers being defined, by me, as" people who can be anything on the net" and I would like to keep this as a board that is enjoyable to visit, not like a few others I have "tried", but don't want to stay......

I "think" there are very few here now that are "lessers"
its interesting inst it ?
Its kind of like a game of gun forums to me.
IMO this sight if rife with Chairborn Rangers and people who are always, well on the internet.

The 2A rallies really opened my eyes to how many people on this sight talk shat , and how many hide behind the keyboard.
All the answers and insight , all the experience all the knowing whats best for everyone .....where are you in real life, where were you geniuses when people needed all the answers?
After the first rally I was so stoked at the turnout, couldn't wait to get back here and see others experiences.
What did I ? Bitc#ing and moaning about what others were doing and very little on the good aspects and there were many
I figured that if the whiners had a keyboard to hide behind they may have actually taken some action to correct what was was bothering them, but alas they ran home to the internet to spew a bunch of tears

and every Rally dwindled after that....but the threads were as active as ever.....people describing people they saw to a "T" and what they were doing that they didn't like......not one of them with enough sand to "step up"
Then there were the patriots that gave the river of excuses why they did not show up......after they talked enough game you would think you were talking to Thomas Jefferson himself

There are some great folks here too, you know who you are, as the fakes know who they are.....

we should burn some ammo some time

Just because someone is Pro 2A, a REAL Patriot, etc., etc., doesn't make him/her a good guy/girl.:(

In fact, I always stay away from the LOUD 2A supporters..............FAR away.

These folks do more to damage the "image" of gun supporters than anyone, IMO.

There was a guy walking around Medford with an AR on his shoulder (strap).

Totally legal.

Big news...TV, Newspaper, radio.........

What an idiot!:rolleyes:

yeah, I think that guy goes all over OR doing that..... he seems kinda slow.
I've seen him at the rallies....oh well, his business.
Not the best spokesman for sure but I support his right to do what he is doing, I wouldn't do it but it is still a free land ...I think

I keep waiting for him to run into someone like him....one of them is getting shot. "I got the bad guy!" lol....I like a little chaos though

IMO this sight if rife with Chairborn Rangers and people who are always, well on the internet.

The 2A rallies really opened my eyes to how many people on this sight talk shat , and how many hide behind the keyboard.
All the answers and insight , all the experience all the knowing whats best for everyone .....where are you in real life, where were you geniuses when people needed all the answers?
After the first rally I was so stoked at the turnout, couldn't wait to get back here and see others experiences.
What did I ? Bitc#ing and moaning about what others were doing and very little on the good aspects and there were many
I figured that if the whiners had a keyboard to hide behind they may have actually taken some action to correct what was was bothering them, but alas they ran home to the internet to spew a bunch of tears

and every Rally dwindled after that....but the threads were as active as ever.....people describing people they saw to a "T" and what they were doing that they didn't like......not one of them with enough sand to "step up"
Then there were the patriots that gave the river of excuses why they did not show up......after they talked enough game you would think you were talking to Thomas Jefferson himself

There are some great folks here too, you know who you are, as the fakes know who they are.....

I see this too, at times. The best defense we have against this is to continue our efforts to attract quality people.

Trrsdsd
[emoji10] edit: this is a first for me I think, that nonsense was a pocket post.

I was reading through the post on my phone and had a few errands to go run and my pocket had throw in its .02 cents

Last Edited:

C'mon, you have to admit that Confederate "fat Elvis" and his recounting of seeing 20' tall angels lining either side of the highway, and the paltry turnout because of a football game during the last rally was worthy of complaining about.

:rolleyes:o_O

WTF?

I asked a serious question, and all I get is a lot of BS/WAH!/WAH!

I never said I would OUT this person......that's BS!

I NEVER WOULD.

So, maybe I will STFU, and go on my merry way.............

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads