JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why does a judge not keep at least a taser on the desk is beyond me. There are just too many crazies out there! There is a reason they are sitting in a court anyway.

Tried to kill a guy, his wife and their baby, and she gets probation? WTF!
This guy had the right response: "and she only received probation? this is the problem with this country. she has no respect for human life. had that been me. it would have ended a lot differently. probably me being arrested for something a lot more serious than aggravated assault."

Why does a judge not keep at least a taser on the desk is beyond me. There are just too many crazies out there! There is a reason they are sitting in a court anyway.
Be kinda cool if they got issued a Taurus Judge as part of their role.

Not because I'm a Taurus fan, but something about the idea of a Judge with a Judge just seems cool to me.

The thing that got me started carrying every day every where was my crazy ex wife and her drunk redneck family!
She was a red headed hairdresser.
By the time she was on husband 5 or 6, she had pretty much forgotten about me but carrying had become a habit! DR

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top