JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I assume a good 30% on here ain't exactly what they say they are.
About the same % in real life I suppose.
Hell, I don't really wear a gas mask all the time.;)

Harumph...well since I'm the only one on this thread who is using my real name, I suspect you're ALL trolls......o_Oo_O:rolleyes:;):p

400x220-I-see-what-you-did-there-500x491.png

I should have explained further, but............
There is someone on here that I suspect is a troll, not who they say they are ( as mentioned earlier, who is??:D:D:D), and trying to cause trouble with their posts.

I don't know what protocol is.
Do you call their bluff?
Do you put them on ignore?
Do you just ignore them?

I have never tried to be anything other than what I am here.
I have no one I need to impress
I think MOST of you are great folks, with good senses of humor, and not TOO testy.

I know NWFA is being infiltrated by lessers, lessers being defined, by me, as" people who can be anything on the net" and I would like to keep this as a board that is enjoyable to visit, not like a few others I have "tried", but don't want to stay......

I "think" there are very few here now that are "lessers"

I know some think I'm an idiot.
Do I care?
No

I suspect that I should just ignore them.
Maybe I should just shut up;)

Harumph...well since I'm the only one on this thread who is using my real name, I suspect you're ALL trolls......o_Oo_O:rolleyes:;):p

First...
I don't live under a bridge. (very often):eek:

Second...
You using your real name is good for your instructor/training business. (Girls are smarter than boys) ;)

Third...
Stomper IS my name. It was given to me as an Infantry Drill Sgt. by the young troops I used to push through training. (when I went through basic training my Drill Sgt. was called "Sasquatch"...LOL) :D

I got banned for 2 days from a different site because I commented that a person with 3K posts, no feedback and was for 594 was a troll - I never even mentioned their name so hopefully this site management is better. I haven't been back to the other site because they allowed someone to leave the person positive feedback for "being who they are and speaking their mind" -no deal or good deed was done to earn the feedback.
Feedback is the integrity of any site! I have found my new home and no, I am not the troll spoken about above:cool:

I should have explained further, but............
There is someone on here that I suspect is a troll, not who they say they are ( as mentioned earlier, who is??:D:D:D), and trying to cause trouble with their posts.

I don't know what protocol is.
Do you call their bluff?
Do you put them on ignore?
Do you just ignore them?

I have never tried to be anything other than what I am here.
I have no one I need to impress
I think MOST of you are great folks, with good senses of humor, and not TOO testy.

I know NWFA is being infiltrated by lessers, lessers being defined, by me, as" people who can be anything on the net" and I would like to keep this as a board that is enjoyable to visit, not like a few others I have "tried", but don't want to stay......

I "think" there are very few here now that are "lessers"

I know some think I'm an idiot.
Do I care?
No

I suspect that I should just ignore them.
Maybe I should just shut up;)

They say something "questionable", politely confront them on it. Ask for clarification, etc.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. DO IT! :s0093:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top