JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think that they were referring to the other troll.
Good cause I was going to take a picture of my house to certify it' not under a bridge but wait!!! No can do, currently in San Francisco, arrive at noon then limo'd to my hotel where I am at now

SF.png

I use my real name. Here and on about a dozen other forums. On some of them I use my whole real name.

As to trolling I have no comment.

Anyone want to buy some purple tin foil?

That's better than Toilets :eek:
That,s it! We can find out if the he-she Troll is a he-or a-she by the Toilet. If the Toilet seat is UP its a he and if the Toilet is DOWN its a she. If its a he and a ladies man like me ''He will be a sweety and wipe the seatie if he sprinkles when he tinkles.'' I leave the Toilet seat DOWN for Ladies, scores more points that way.;)

Yeah that is right. I was told to chill it in the fridge and will be starting the process :eek: in a few minutes. Bathroom is prepared for a lengthy stay.

Well just wait till after surgery :eek: I hate those pain meds they plug you up something fierce........you will wish you had the coctail:eek:

In regards to being plugged up, they wrote me a prescription for a laxative and the pharmacist told me that I had two choices and that I should go with off-the-shelve rather than stuff from behind the counter and was a huge difference in prices.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top