JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Hi, I'm looking for a good friend who is lost, he is a member on here named " kummje " - Jeremy K.
He was supposed to come and hang with me on 11/4/23, he was going to get gas and fill his propane tanks, that was on 11/4 at 5pm, I have not heard from him since and his activity on here has not changed.
I just want to make sure he is not is the hospital or worse, I know he has the same SVT heart condition as me and I was just worrying about him.
If someone knows his and he is ok, just give me a thumbs up, I worry about my friends to much.

Thank you everyone.

IMG_7027.png IMG_7026.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've done business with him, he's a good guy! It may have been a while since I've seen him on here.

Hi, I'm looking for a good friend who is lost, he is a member on here named " kummje " - Jeremy K.
He was supposed to come and hang with me on 11/4/23, he was going to get gas and fill his propane tanks, that was on 11/4 at 5pm, I have not heard from him since and his activity on here has not changed.
I just want to make sure he is not is the hospital or worse, I know he has the same SVT heart condition as me and I was just worrying about him.
If someone knows his and he is ok, just give me a thumbs up, I worry about my friends to much.

Thank you everyone.

View attachment 1781381View attachment 1781380
I was in great standings with him. We would horse trade back and forth. A couple years ago he dropped off the earth. I essentially did as you did in your post above and started asking around. Then he blocked me in the forum here and ghosted me. I have no clue what I even did wrong.

I was in great standings with him. We would horse trade back and forth. A couple years ago he dropped off the earth. I essentially did as you did in your post above and started asking around. Then he blocked me in the forum here and ghosted me. I have no clue what I even did wrong.
Yeah my friend also made the same comment about him just dropping off the planet and not saying a thing.
I see his page on here is still inactive, I'm praying he is just flaking me off and he is in good health.
He is a super nice guy and I just want the make sure he doing good, I know he was having recent heart palpitations flair ups so I hope it's not that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top