JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Braggarts, though annoying as hell, have their uses.

This is a suspected "wanna-be", not a troll if it's who I think it is.

He/She is probably of voting age and is probably pro-gun so it ain't all bad.

Of course maybe I'm mistaken who you're talking about........maybe She is a witch!:eek: O.K. Burn her!

"...The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is...."
Winston Churchill

Out 'em. If you know or at least strongly suspect someone's dealing from the bottom of the deck, let's turn some lights on.

As they say, one man's opinion.....

OK, OK ....Ya got me.... I'll admit it. :(
I don't really have that Leupold scope (as shown in my avatar), anymore.:rolleyes:

Bugger!!!:confused: I don't even like it when my wife plays...."Well. You know."o_O

As many people do here, they use something other than their name. A nickname given to them with "adoration" from friends, etc.. I can be identified by my call number. I think many people do not want to use their real name because they think Big Brother is watching them and keeping tabs on them. Well, hell yes they are. But they can find you even without a name if they want to.

Some folks take it to the limit, the outer limits
A legend in their own mind
Past or present too boring or painful
Hide behind an avatar
We all can't be super heros
Or can we?

Rick then - now.JPG

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show