JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is democrats are willing to give up their constitutional rights to have the tools to protect themselves from getting raped, just so they can abort their rape babies that they could have likely prevented in the first place by having the tool to defend themself against the person raping them.

The bags under her eyes have bags of their own
She's all packed for vacation, no carry-on luggage needed.

WOLVERINES!

Or...ya know...whatever the British equivalent of a wolverine is.

Here ya go…..

Go BADGERS!!

IMG_1375.jpeg

Funny, quirky gal but I am 'hearing' a somewhat 'subliminal' message in a couple of her vids I skimmed over.

Lets see, a couple of them filmed in a room with a bed in the background, a bit scantily dressed, making reference to her tixxs, and in one holding a banana somewhat 'suggestively' while talking and taking a rather 'lippy' bite of it when done....

Funny, quirky gal but I am 'hearing' a somewhat 'subliminal' message in a couple of her vids I skimmed over.

Lets see, a couple of them filmed in a room with a bed in the background, a bit scantily dressed, making reference to her tixxs, and in one holding a banana somewhat 'suggestively' while talking and taking a rather 'lippy' bite of it when done....
She's old, but she ain't dead yet!

Yeah, I saw the same suggestiveness and stopped watching after viewing three 4-6 minute vids. If her recipe works, more power to her, but for me, both the intellectual and comedic content were waning -- buh bye!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews