JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is Bloomberg starting to ‘get it’ about semi-auto rifles?

Buried in a new CNN report about anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s sudden shift of attention almost totally to background checks is an indication that the Big Apple billionaire may be starting to understand the futility of arguing that a ban on semiautomatic rifles will have much of an impact on deadly crime.

<broken link removed>

"Get it"? I would bet my entire bank acount against that. But he may realize that he won't be able to keep his little ban once the courts get ahold of it.

^^^^THIS^^^^

He just knows that a Finestein ban is a pipe dream at this point and will go with what has the best possible chance of success. Bloomberg didn't amass a 27 BILLION dollar fortune due to poor decision making.

Bloomberg would flip a switch and disarm EVERY SINGLE person in this country if he could.

Nope, he doesn't 'get it'.

It is not gun control simply for gun control. It is gun control to better control the sheeple as we get further into financial/economic difficulty.

Imagine you are stinking rich. Would you rather live in an armed or de-armed country when it comes to your safety?

Peter

Gunfixx;838059 We have the better argument said:
mass shooters[/B] did their crimes with firearms they purchased through legal means, i.e. NICS background checks?
And, how many of those perps committed a crime to obtain those legally purchased firearms? I believe the latest school shooter murdered his mother to obtain her legally purchased firearms, correct?

And, remember folks... Cop Killer, Christopher Monfort was a member of Washington Arms Collectors, and had passed the background check. Monfort had no prior criminal record, and could have even purchased a gun through a federally licensed dealer.

Unfortunately the anti response to demonstrating that background checks don't stop bad guys, is just to ban more guns.

Look on the bright side - in November 2013 Bloomberg is out of office, and has far less ability to influence other mayors and media.

He has the 5'6" Napoleon complex.

"Diane Sawyer may be a veteran journalist and may seem totally unflappable, but even she has totally embarrassing moments. This morning, during a segment unveiling Good Morning America's new holiday windows from the New York Botanical Gardens, she called Mayor Bloomberg a "munchkin." Really: "As a little munchkin, did you come to New York?"

Kudos to her for calling it like it is,,, for once. I'll bet the tyrannical little twerp almost had reporters banned from NY too.

No, he is not starting to get it. He got the same text message as the senate democrats: "Lay off the weapons, for we cannot win it at this time. To much public support. Besides we are 'against guns' and we need to be 'for something positive' like public safety. Focus on ammo limitations, magazine bans and universal background checks. Stop wasting our efforts on the limiting of perceived rights and start working for the people's so-called safety"

Ever notice how the democrats all shift their opinions at the very same time?

*note: the above was not actually a real text message that I am privy to, but an interpretation of the actions of those against guns.

SF-

I cannot believe that a billionaire does not know exactly what he is doing.
They know all too well, that all of the laws in the world will no stop bad guys, and crazy people from getting guns.
Therefore, it's pretty likely that they are flat out scared of us who have guns for the very reason the 2A was written in stone, and therefore have a personal interest in disarming the middle class.
My guess is that we scare the ever loving shirt out of them, which is the way it should be.

Guys with that kind of money do not live in the same reality as the average Joe. He can afford to sit in his Penthouse and pay people to do his bidding. Heck he probably never has to leave his home if be didn't want to. So it's easy for a guy like this to think he has all the answers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top