JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see alot every time I go to Corvallis. VW, suburu and the like with "save the earth", "go green" and the like stickers plastered on the back spuing black and grey smoke out the exhaust and leaving a spot in the parking lots.

Yesterday I saw a new VW bug being driven by a very nice looking woman and in the bud vase on the dash was a small American Flag. Somehow it seamed a little unusual to me having seen hundreds of these with some flower stuck there. This was in Corvallis the dump truck drivers favorite town to work in I swear there are more pretty girls walking around that town then anywhere else I have ever worked. And this year SHORT shorts appear to be all the rage LOL.

Yesterday I saw a new VW bug being driven by a very nice looking woman and in the bud vase on the dash was a small American Flag. Somehow it seamed a little unusual to me having seen hundreds of these with some flower stuck there. This was in Corvallis the dump truck drivers favorite town to work in I swear there are more pretty girls walking around that town then anywhere else I have ever worked. And this year SHORT shorts appear to be all the rage LOL.

Corvallis rocks!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top